If you’ve yet to plan your summer getaway, or you’re lucky enough to be planning more than one, you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your money. It’s no secret that prices soar all around the country this time of year, but what you may not know is that it’s easier than it used to be to get great discounts in some of the top summer vacation destinations.
Planning to spend your vacation under the sun in San Diego? Trekking to the top of the many famous monuments in NYC? Use attractions passes in these destinations or any of the seven others around the country to see the most popular attractions for one low price—with just one convenient pass.
Sun & Sea in San Diego
With a San Diego attractions pass in hand, you’ll be fully equipped to explore all of San Diego’s renowned attractions, from the rugged yet pristine Pacific coast to the neatly landscaped public expanse known as Balboa Park. On your vacation, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Visit the Koalafornia exhibit at the San Diego Zoo.
- Fix your eyes on real pirate treasure at the newest exhibit at the San Diego Natural History Museum.
- Try a slice of famous boysenberry pie AFTER going on the Boomerang back-and-forth coaster at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Get adventurous on land or at sea with La Jolla Bike and Kayak Tours.
- Hop on board a San Diego Harbor Tour and sail in luxury the Pacific.
A Wild Life in Florida
Sure, the theme parks might be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Florida, but both Miami and Orlando have so much more to offer—especially in the summer months when hot pavement and long lines steal some of the magic. Fortunately, Florida’s unique eco-systems and beautiful landscapes give you more options with your Miami attractions pass or Orlando attractions pass:
Venture into the jungle Tarzan style at Florida’s largest zipline park, Forever Florida – Ziplines and Adventures in the Wild.
- Spend a day relaxing into the Caribbean lifestyle with a Key West Day Trip departing from Miami.
- Discover the incredible eco-systems of the Everglades in an unique and thrilling Boggy Creek Airboat Tour.
- Celebrate the magic of LEGOS with rides, shows, sculptures and much more at LEGOLAND Florida.
- See the vibrant, living coral reefs in the Florida Keys from the comfort of the Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat.
New Heights in New York
Summer in the city is a whole new kind of wonderful for lovers of The Big Apple. There’s so much to do and see with a New York attractions pass—the most difficult part of your vacation will be simply choosing what to make a priority. Make the most of the monuments and outdoor attractions that you’re too busy shivering to visit in the winter months:
- Travel to the Top of the Rock for a view that some people are calling the best in New York City. Why? You can see the Empire State Building.
- Speed to the top of the iconic Empire State Building for a classic bird’s eye 360-degree view of the city.
- See Lady Liberty against the backdrop of the city known for its bright lights with the Statue of Liberty Night Cruise.
- Grab a Central Park bike rental and spend a full day of exploring the 843-acre park and its many landmarks.
- Get a true taste of New York with the NYC Food on Foot Tour, with options like the East Village Variety Tour and the World Famous Sweet Tooth Tour.
To see what else you can do with your attraction pass in these cities and six other prime destinations, visit Smart Destinations today. Don’t be overwhelmed by the number of choices provided; attraction passes are flexible and there’s no reason you have to decide what you want to see ahead of time. We just thought you’d like to take a look!