Looking for an inland adventure? Well, you’re in luck! March brings around the largest, and one of the most beloved Florida fairs. As a dedicated not-for-profit, the Miami-Dade County Fair & Expo generates over $8 million in scholarships, awards, and grants to students and exhibit participants. The 18-day extravaganza runs from March 14th until March 31st, so take some time away from the beach and head to the fair grounds! So, what can you except to see at the Miami-Dade County Fair & Expo?
One of the biggest features of the Miami-Dade County Fair & Expo is its bevvy of options to explore. You can fill up your days with musical, multicultural, and comedic experiences! Click here to find showtimes and additional entertainment options.
- KidzBopKids Live in Concert
- Captain Jack Lookalike
- The Shangri-LA Chinese Acrobats
- Royal Hanneford Circus
- WWE’s NXT Live
- ZuZu African Acrobats
- Internet Sensation Matt unter in concert
- The In Crowd – American Pop Punk Band
- DJ Rob Low
- The House of Flying Cards Magician Troupe
- World of Agriculture Exhibit
- Pig Races
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Zoo Miami
- Jump! The Ultimate Dog Show
Rides & Exhibits
- 100 Thrilling Rides
- 50,000 Award-winning student exhibits of artistic, academic, and agricultural varieties
- KiddieLand & KiddieLand Too!
- 170 Food Vendors
- 130 Merchandise Shops
- 50 Skill Games
Extra Tips & Tricks
- Print out these 5-before-5 coupons! Arrive Monday through Friday before 5pm and get your tickets half off
- Check here for package deals and group rates
- See if you qualify for any of the additional discounts and offers for students, seniors, and state employees
And the fun doesn’t have to end there! Miami is home to many other unique attractions, such as the Lemur Experience at Jungle Island, the stunning Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and the Everglades Airboat Ride. You can experience all of this and more at one low price with our Go Miami Card!