As the leading provider of multi-attraction passes we’re always on the look out for new ways to save travelers extra time and money. Today, we’re proud to announce the launch of our brand new Museum Pass in New York City, Boston, Chicago, and San Diego.
The Museum Pass is available in a variety of fun combinations that both children and adults will enjoy. We designed it to let visitors in each city tour the most popular local museums while saving up to 28% off the regular admission rates.
As with all of our products, you can purchase the Smart Destinations Museum Pass online and get entry to many of the top museums all for just one low price! All you have to do is print out the pass and show it to the participating museum and they’ll let you in! Each pass is good for a total of 60 days from its first use.
Here are all of the cities and pass combinations you can explore with the Smart Destinations Museum Pass:
- New York City Museum Pass (Adult Version Only)—Includes the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum and the Museum of Modern Art.
- New York City Kids Museum Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, the American Museum of Natural History and Madame Tussauds.
- Boston Museum Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Museum of Fine Arts, the Institute of Contemporary Art and the John F. Kennedy Museum & Library.
- Boston Kids Museum Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Museum of Science, Boston Children’s Museum and the Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- Chicago Museum Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Museum of Science and Industry, the Adler Planetarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Field Museum.
- Chicago Museum Campus Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum and the Adler Planetarium.
- San Diego Museum Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the Fleet Science Center, the Air and Space Museum and the Museum of Natural History.
- San Diego Museums and Zoos Pass (Adult and Child Versions)—Includes the San Diego Zoo, the Fleet Science Center and the Museum of Natural History.
Fall is a great time to spend time with family and friends at cultural and educational attractions—and with Smart Destinations’ Museum Pass, you can treat yourself to the very best that Boston, Chicago, New York and San Diego have to offer. Our customers tell us that the museums in these cities hold special interest for them. Whether you’re looking to learn, to be inspired, or simply to have a fun afternoon, a Museum Pass lets you do it all while providing a great value.- Cindy Starr, Chief Marketing Officer of Smart Destinations
Our new Museum Pass is just one more way to provide our customers tours, museums, cruises, theme parks, bike/Segway®/boat rentals, and other attractions at discount prices far below what you might pay at the gate.
Museum Passes in New York City, Boston, Chicago, and San Diego are available now. To purchase, or to find more information about them, visit Smart Destinations Museum Pass.