Traveling to San Francisco for Super Bowl 50 and looking for some other activities and things to do pre and post the big game?
Super Bowl 50 will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara on February 7, 2016, which is just under an hour from San Francisco – aprox 43 miles south of the city.
For those who are heading to San Francisco and want to take in some of the area’s most popular attractions and fun things to do, the Go San Francisco Card offers three ways to sightsee depending upon a traveler’s plans.
1. The All-Inclusive Pass is a great way for those who want to see as much as they can for one low price with savings of up to 55%.
2. The Explorer Pass is perfect for those who want to see just a limited number of attractions for one low price at a savings of up to 50% versus paying at the gate.
3. The Build Your Own is suited for those who know exactly what they want to see and want to save 20% versus buying each entry ticket individually.
While the attractions vary depending upon which pass your select, travelers can choose from 34 possible attractions, including the following:
- California Academy of Sciences
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Escape from the Rock
- Ripleys Believe it or Not!
- Hop-on/off Downtown Double Decker Bus Tour by City Sightseeing
- Alcatraz Tour
- Wine Country Tour and Tastings
- Bay Cruise Adventure
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
For some other fun fan activities, check out Super Bowl City, which is a free fan village open Jan 30th – Feb 7th. Learn more.
So take advantage of your time in “The City by the Bay” and make the most of your Super Bowl weekend in San Francisco by visiting some of these great attractions.
Enjoy the game!