With lots of fun, patriotic-themed activities and attractions, Orlando is a fun place to spend the Fourth of July with family and friends. From theme park extravaganzas to fireworks, there’s something for everyone in Orlando.
Red, Brick and Boom Independence Day Celebration at LEGOLAND® Florida
LEGOLAND Florida celebrates Fourth of July Weekend with extended hours for three nights of family fun and a special fireworks show each night at 9:00 pm.
Event highlight: LEGOLAND Florida will hand out 3D glasses that will turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding LEGO® bricks by the Ski Stadium at 8:00 pm.
Guests visiting on July 4th will enjoy extra-special bash featuring backyard games and a Party in Miniland USA. Families can also build their very own star to add to LEGOLAND Florida’s first American Flag made out of thousands of LEGO bricks. Red, Brick and Boom is included with park admission.
- When: July 3-5, 2015 (fireworks at 9:00 pm)
- Where: LEGOLAND, 1 LEGOLAND Way, Winter Haven, Fl 33884
Red, Hot & Boom in Altamonte Springs
Each year, the city of Altamonte Springs, Florida puts on one of Orlando’s biggest Fourth of July Fireworks Shows set to a patriotic score. With food, games, live music, and some of today’s hottest stars, there’s no wonder this event is one of the most popular.
- When: Friday, July 3, 2015
- Where: Cranes Roost Park, 274 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701
Lakeridge Winery Summer Music Series
The Lakeridge Winery invites guests to come sip some wine and enjoy live, outdoor music by some of the area’s most talented jazz musicians.
Lakeridge wine, beer, soft drinks, and a variety of food will be available for purchase along with complimentary winery tours and tastings. Free admission.
- When: Saturday, July 4, 2015 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Where: Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards, 19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont, Fl 34715
Independence Day at SeaWorld® Orlando
As a part of SeaWorld Orlando’s Summer Nights, when the park stays open for extended hours, SeaWorld Orlando will feature an extravagant fireworks show timed to patriotic music played by a nine piece band with 25 singers.
Guests will also enjoy watching the Whales and Light Spectacle at the all-new nighttime show, Shamu’s Celebration: Light up the Night, featuring new, original music and production elements.
The Fourth of July Summer Nights event is included with general admission.
- When: July 4, 2015
- Where: SeaWorld Orlando, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, Fl 32821
A Sci-Fi 4th of July in Celebration, Fl
The Celebration Town Center’s World-Famous 4th of July event is putting on their third annual “A Sci-Fi 4th of July” in Celebration, Florida. This event will feature live music, inflatable games for kids, a tribute to our Veterans, and a fireworks spectacular synchronized to a Sci-Fi themed soundtrack.
Come in costume! There will be a Sci-Fi themed costume contest at 7:00 pm and chances to win big prizes.
- When: July 4, 2015
- Where: Celebration Town Center, 701 Front Street, Celebration, Florida
Kennedy Space Center
Get in the patriotic spirit and explore NASA’s headquarters and all things space at the Kennedy Space Center.
Tour launch areas, see giant rockets, and train in spaceflight simulators. Guests have the opportunity to come face-to-face with a real astronaut ever day of the year during a half-hour, interactive Q&A-oriented program designed to appeal to children and adults.
It’s the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, see giant rockets and train in spaceflight simulators. Be sure to check The Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, which tells the story of NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program by letting guests tour the historic spacecraft.
I-Drive 360 Orlando
Head to i-drive 360, Orlando’s new entertainment destination, for “360-degrees of fun”. It’s the perfect place to get in lots of summer fun.
Attraction highlights include:
- The Orlando Eye: take a spin on the largest observation wheel on the East Coast and get unbeatable views of downtown Orlando and beyond.
- Madame Tussauds: get ready to pose with life-like wax representations of all your favorite celebs.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium: walk through the acrylic sea tunnel inside the new Orlando aquarium (don’t forget to look up!).
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!: get closer-than-close to real bones, skeletons, structures, and more for an entertaining, educational experience.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: from authentic shrunken heads, to bizarre natural occurrences, Ripley’s in Orlando has one of the most fascinating collections of artifacts and exhibits.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: get in some classic, and hit a round of adventure golf at Congo River.
Fireworks at the Fountain
Orlando Mayor, Buddy Dyer, invites you to attend Fireworks at the Fountain for July 4th. There will be live music and entertainment, activities for kids, and food and beverage available for purchase.
Insider tips: arrive early to get a good spot to view the fireworks and reserve a parking spot online by pre-purchasing a permit or, take the LYNX LYMMO.
- When: Saturday, July 4, 2015 from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm (fireworks at 9:10 pm)
- Where: Lake Eola Park, 512 East Washington Street, Orlando, Fl 32801
Remember, you can save up to 55% with an all-inclusive Go Orlando® Card, so pick up one today!
It’s no surprise that many people find themselves heading south for vacation once the weather starts heating up. If you are considering a Florida vacation, think about putting a 4th of July trip to Orlando on the calendar.