When your feet are tired from all of that sightseeing and you just can't bring yourself to walk between Boston Waterfront attractions, why not give the Seaport Express a try? The Seaport Express provides scheduled weekday transport between the Seaport World Trade Center (near the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston Children's Museum, and Bay State Cruises' Provincetown Ferry), Rowes Wharf (near Mass Bay Lines Whale Watch), and Central Wharf (near the Constitution Cruise and New England Aquarium).
- Depart Rowes Wharf to WTC: Every 25 minutes, 7:10 am-8:50 am
- Depart WTC to Central Wharf: Every 25 minutes, 7:20 am-9:00 am
- Depart Central to Rowes Wharf: Every 25 minutes, 7:30 am-9:10 am
- Depart Rowes Wharf to Central: Every 25 minutes, 4:20 pm-6:25 pm
- Depart Central Wharf to WTC: 4:25 pm, 5:15 pm, and 6:05 pm
- Depart WTC to Rowes Wharf: Every 25 minutes, 4:10 pm-6:15
Included admission with the Go Boston Card
Weekdays. See schedule above.
Saturday and Sunday. May be closed major U.S. holidays.
60 Rowes Wharf
Mass Bay Lines Ticket Booth
Take the T: Rowes and Central Wharfs: Blue Line to Aquarium stop; Seaport WTC: Silver Line to Seaport World Trade Center stop
Reviews for Seaport Express Water Ferry