- What are "consecutive calendar days"?
"Consecutive calendar days" are days in a row.
If you have a 3-Day card, and you visit your first attraction on a Monday,
your card will be valid on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Start your day early to get the most out of your card!
- How do I "activate" my card?
Simply visit your first attraction!
- How many days should I buy?
Most travelers visit between 2 and 3 attractions each day depending on individual preference. Our most popular card is the 3-Day card.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5:30pm with the Go Chicago Card.
- What is your refund policy?
We know sometimes travel plans change, even at the very last minute. That's why, if you don't end up activating and using your pass within a year of the purchase date, we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Here's the best part: unlike our competitors, this built-in cancellation insurance comes free with every pass we sell.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Care Team at 800-887-9103. We'll tell you how you can return your non-activated pass for a refund.
Please note: Activated passes are non-refundable.
- What delivery method should I choose?
- Instant delivery is the fastest option. You'll be able to access your Go Chicago Card from your email or on your phone immediately after you purchase.
With instant delivery you will receive a printable and mobile version of our guidebook.
- Having your card shipped in advance will save you time traveling to a pick up location when you get there. Note that transit times vary depending on shipping options. View delivery options.
- With in-city pickup you can get a physical card and full-color printed guidebook without waiting for shipping. We will email you a voucher which can be redeemed for cards at one of our in-city pickup locations.
- Do you ship Go Chicago Cards to hotels?
Sorry, we cannot ship to hotels because of delivery concerns.
- Where can I pick up my cards once I get to Chicago?
View a list of in-city pickup locations where you can redeem your voucher for cards.
- Where can I buy the cards in Chicago?
View a list of sales locations in Chicago. Note that in-city purchases are available for full price only.
- Does a Go City Card expire?
Yes. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- How much will I save?
We’ve made it easy to compare the combined gate prices with the price of the Go Chicago Card, to see how much you could save. Try our Savings Calculator!
- How many attractions can I visit in one day?
On a Go Chicago Card, you can visit as many attractions as you want in a day from 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the pass. Please reference your guidebook for specific information on each attraction.
- What is the age cut off for child cards?
Child cards are for children ages 3-12. Most attractions do not charge for children under 3 years old. However, there are some exceptions (especially children's museums and attractions geared toward very young travelers).
If you have a child under 3 years old, please check with the attraction directly in advance. You may be charged at the gate.
- Do I need to make reservations to visit the attractions?
Attractions that require a reservation will display this symbol on the guidebook page.
Some attractions require a credit card to hold a reservation. In these cases, your credit card will not be charged unless you do not show up for your reservation.
- What happens if an attraction is closed or a tour is cancelled due to weather or other problem?
While we do our best to ensure that all attractions are available, events happen that are out of our control.
The great thing about a Go Chicago Card is that there are so many attractions to choose from. If an attraction is closed, or cannot be visited for some reason, we know you'll find a fun alternative in your guidebook!
- What do I do if my Go Chicago Card is lost or stolen?
Unfortunately, it cannot be replaced if it is lost or stolen. Please treat the card like cash.
- What’s the catch?
There’s no catch. Go Chicago Card has a partnership with all of the participating attractions to make your visit to Chicago as memorable as possible and to help you save time and money.
- I still have questions!
Please feel free to call us at 866‑628‑9031 and we’ll be happy to help you!
You should treat your Go Chicago Card like cash. If it is lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced.