Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I “activate” my pass?
- Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attraction.
- How long is my pass good for?
We offer several types of multi-attraction pass, and each is valid for a different time period:
- Build Your Own Pass and Package Deals: 30 days.
- All-Inclusive Pass: The number of days you bought the pass for. We offer a variety of durations, from 1 to 7 days in most cities.
- Explorer Pass: 30 days.
For all types of pass, visiting your first attraction activates your pass, and you have 1 year from the purchase date to activate your pass.
- When does my pass expire?
- You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire. If you don’t use your pass within one year of purchase, you can call customer service for a refund at 800-887-9103.
- How will I get my pass?
Instantly! Choose between 2 options:
- Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app.
- Print your pass and guidebook at home.
Links and easy-to-follow instructions for both options will be in your confirmation email.
- What is the age range for a child pass? What should I do if my child is under the age minimum?
- In most cities, Child Passes are for children ages 3-12 (a Child Pass in Washington DC is for children ages 7-12).
- If you have a child under the age minimum, check with attractions in advance. Most attractions do not charge for children under the age of 3 (with some exceptions, especially if an attraction is geared towards children).
- Do you offer discounts for seniors, military, or students?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide extra discounts.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes, we do! If you are traveling with a group of 10 or more, please visit our group travel page to learn about special rates.
- Can other people use my pass?
- No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction) it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- What is your refund policy?
- Our Risk Free Guarantee gives you one year from your purchase date to return any non-activated passes for a full refund. Just contact our Customer Care Team via phone: 800-887-9103 or email: email@example.com and have your order number ready.
- My country is not listed, can I still place an order?
- Please call our customer service team at 800-887-9103 for assistance with your order.
- Can I make changes on my order?
- If your passes have not been activated, please call our customer service team at 800-887-9103 for assistance.