Go Los Angeles Card Online Guide
From trendy, laid-back Santa Monica to glittering Hollywood and a bustling downtown, Los Angeles is full of colorful culture, hopping nightlife and movie-making fun under sunny skies 300 days a year.
Take a ride on the iconic Santa Monica pier Ferris wheel, cruise Malibu's celebrity homes, or go behind the scenes of your favorite movies: LA's amazing attractions are yours for the taking — all in one magical Go card.
We at Smart Destinations want to help you get the most out of your trip, no matter what your interests are. In this guide, you will discover all there is to see and do in the City of Angels.
So get ready to walk the Walk of Fame and put your hands in star-studded handprints.
Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. For special offers at shops and restaurants, show your pass to your server or cashier.
Good to Know
- Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, your pass is good for the number of calendar days (not 24-our periods) purchased, over two weeks. You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire.
- Enter attractions before 5:30pm. You may stay after that time.
About this Guide
- To get the most out of this guide, enable location services in your browser.
- You'll see this symbol on the Details tab, next to the approximate time it takes to visit an attraction.
- Attractions displaying this icon may close or have varied hours of operation during winter.
These are a few questions we hear from customers regularly. If you have a question not answered here, please get in touch:
- Toll-free within the US: 800‑887‑9103
- Toll-free within UK: 0800 090 3140
- From other countries: +1 617 671 1001
- Mon-Fri: 5 am - 10 pm EST
- Saturday: 9 am - 8 pm EST
- Sunday: 9 am - 8 pm EST
- How do I activate my pass?
- Easy: simply visit your first attraction!
- How do I use my pass?
- Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- I purchased multiple passes, how do I use them at attractions?
- You will need to show the individual passes for each member of your party at attractions to get in.
- When can I visit attractions?
- Enter attractions before 5:30. You may stay after that time.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- A few attractions require reservations. Check each attraction's details for more information.
- When does my pass expire?
- You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire. Once activated, your Pass will be valid for the number of calendar days you purchased, over a two-week period.
Though automobiles are exalted in Southern California, there are other ways to get around LA, which boasts the second-largest public transportation agency in the nation, the Metro.
Transport from the Airport
The Union Station FlyAway motorcoach service operates between Downtown Union Station and LAX. The FlyAway runs every half hour from 5am to 1am and every hour from 1am to 5am. The 20-mile ride costs $3 one way for adults, $2 for children. Visitors arriving at LAX and riding the FlyAway to Union Station can then take a DASH shuttle into Downtown LA, the Metro Red Line subway into Downtown, Hollywood or the east San Fernando Valley, or the Metro Gold Line light rail to Pasadena.
Take the Metro
The Metro Day Pass is a convenient and affordable way to see LA. You get unlimited rides on the Metro Bus and Rail system on the day of purchase until 2am the following night.
The Red Line is the only subway in town and links Downtown to Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley. The above-ground light-rail lines are Blue, Green and Gold, and there is a vast Metro Bus fleet as well. metro.net for route planning and the latest fares.
Cruise by Car
If you opt to see the area by car, you can cruise up the Pacific Coast Highway or enjoy the sights of Mulholland Drive. With the Go Los Angeles Card, you can get a special online discount through Enterprise Rent-A-Car.