You’ve heard of dolphin encounters, but have you ever thought about the truly immersive experience of a total underwater encounter? Venture on the Miami Seaquarium’s Sea Trek Reef Encounter and be prepared to experience the total sea life experience. It’s the perfect underwater adventure for adults and older children.
Outfitted with easy to use state-of-the-art diving equipment, you’ll walk on the ground along a 300,000-gallon indoor tropical reef and explore the vast, hidden treasures of the reef. Be prepared to meet tropical fish, stingrays, eels, and more creatures than you can even imagine! You’ll even have the chance to watch Seaquarium divers feed the schools of fish and rays, giving you an inside look at real life under the sea.
The Sea Trek Reef Encounter is 20 minutes of underwater fun. It requires no prior scuba or snorkeling experience, and it comes with admission to the whole Miami Seaquarium. The Sea Trek Reef Encounter has been rated a “Must-Do” Miami attraction by reviewers – so visit the Seaquarium today!
Reservations Required. Please call (305) 365-2501 at least 24 hours in advance to make a reservation. Space is limited. Sea Trek is available Wednesday-Sunday, hours vary seasonally. Participants must be at least 10 years of age. Participants 10-14 years of age must be accompanied by a participating adult or older sibling who is also participating. Particpants ages 14-17 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult*.*Park admission applies.
For your safety, please review the following information. Guests participating in Sea Trek Reef Encounter should meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 10 years of age Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable) Guests are not permitted to wear jewelry
- SCUBA certification is not required
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
The Sea Trek Encounter
Wednesday-Sunday (Hours vary seasonally)
The Miami Seaquarium
Daily 9:30 am-6:00 pm.
Please visit the Miami Seaquarium website for more detailed information.
December 20th, 2014- January 4th, 2015
March 28th, 2015 - April 12th, 2015
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
I-95 S, to Exit 1 (Miami Seaquarium), and follow the signs to Key Biscayne and Rickenbacker Causeway. US-1 N, exit to right just before the I-95 on-ramp, and follow the signs to Key Biscayne and Rickenbacker Causeway.
Reviews for Sea Trek Reef Encounter