Please note that you may only choose one Gray Line CitySightseeing NY bus tour during the lifetime of your Pass.
Pass through trendy, historic neighborhoods with unforgettable views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, stately mansions and the triumphal arches at Grand Army Plaza. Brooklyn is a borough of people – a true mosaic. See the diversity of America’s first suburb. One in every seven Americans have a personal or family connection to Brooklyn, which is America’s first suburb.
Some of the many sights and neighborhoods your guide will point out include:
If you have a QR coded Pass, go directly to any of the Bus Stops or Visitor Centers listed below to have your Pass scanned. If scanning your Pass at a Bus Stop, look for any street agent wearing red attire with the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY logo. If scanning your Pass at a Visitor Center, you will be directed to the closest bus stop. If you have a smartchip enabled Pass, please visit the Grayline Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood before going to the bus at 1540 Broadway at 45th St. where you will be given your bus ticket and map.
Scan Pass at:
1. City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge/World Trade Center – Park Row (This is the first stop on the route.)
Or at any Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Center, including the following. (Note that these Visitor Centers are not located along the bus route.)
2. Visitor Center at LOL Stand Up Comedy: 711 7th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Street)
3. Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue: Between 47th & 48th Street
4. Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood: 1540 Broadway at 45th Street
5. Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal: 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
6. Visitor Center at NYC Gifts & Luggage: 381 5th Avenue (between 35th & 36th Street)
Bus tickets are valid for 24 hours from issuance. This tour is available in 11 languages. Please make sure to hold onto your ticket as you will need it any time you want to hop back on during the 24 hours the ticket is valid.
[ 3 of 3 customers found this review helpful ]
Comments about Smart Destinations CitySights Brooklyn Tour:
This tour is probably for someone who has seen the basic stuff in the city and is looking for something different. I had never been to Brooklyn before so was interesting to me. Brooklyn definitely has a lot more to it than I ever would have thought!