The best of the old and new converge in this exciting borough!
Visit Brooklyn to experience its rebirth and the new generation of Brooklynites contributing modern ideas on art, music, food, fashion and more. You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge. Cross over from Manhattan on this tour for spectacular views of the city skyline at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing or catch sporting events and shows at the new Barclay’s Center.
If you have a QR coded Pass, go directly to any of the Bus Stops or Visitor Centers listed below to have your Pass scanned. If scanning your Pass at a Bus Stop, look for any street agent wearing red attire with the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY logo. If scanning your Pass at a Visitor Center, you will be directed to the closest bus stop.
Scan Pass at:
1. City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge/World Trade Center – Park Row (This is the first stop on the route.)
Or at any Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Center, including the following. (Note that these Visitor Centers are not located along the bus route.)
2. Visitor Center at LOL Stand Up Comedy: 711 7th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Street)
3. Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue: Between 47th & 48th Street
4. Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood: 1540 Broadway at 45th Street
5. Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal: 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
6. Visitor Center at NYC Gifts & Luggage: 381 5th Avenue (between 35th & 36th Street)
[3 of 3 customers found this review helpful]
Comments about Smart Destinations CitySights Brooklyn Tour:
This tour is probably for someone who has seen the basic stuff in the city and is looking for something different. I had never been to Brooklyn before so was interesting to me. Brooklyn definitely has a lot more to it than I ever would have thought!