Best way to start your trip! Get to know the city’s layout and top attractions so you can plan your itinerary and make the most of your time.
Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 2-Day Tour tickets
The Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York Tour - 2-Day Classic Ticket is one of the best ways to get to know New York City and see all of the top sights. Each bus features live narration by a professional guide, so you’ll learn all about the city’s history, culture, and more while the guide directs your attention to famous landmarks along the way making sure you see it all.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Your ticket lets you ride two popular routes: Downtown and Uptown for a complete New York City experience. You’ll have the flexibility to hop-on or off at any of the 25+ included stops along the route so you can explore an area by foot or visit popular attractions. In addition to live, English commentary on all buses, there are 10 pre-recorded languages available for the tour.
Popular stops along the way include:
- Empire State Building
- SOHO/ Little Italy
- Brooklyn Bridge/ City Hall
- Wall Street/ Charging Bull
- High Line
- Madison Square Garden
- Theater District Shopping Court
- Central Park & Columbus Circle
- Lincoln Center Plaza
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum of Art
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Battery Park
- And more
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 2-Day Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Easy boarding! Look for a Big Bus agent at any of the stops below to have your pass scanned and a boarding ticket issued. You must have a boarding ticket prior to boarding the bus. Big Bus agents are dressed in a burgundy jacket on colder days and a white or burgundy polo with the Big Bus logo on warmer days.
- W 42nd Street & Broadway
- Empire State Building: 5th Avenue & 32nd Street
- Brooklyn Bridge / City Hall: Park Row & Beekman
- Battery Park: State Street between Battery Place & Bridge Street
- Madison Square Garden / Penn Station: 8th Avenue between W 34th Street & W 35th Street
- M&M’s World: 7th Avenue & W 48th Street
- W 42nd Street & 8th Avenue
- Central Park at Columbus Circle: Central Park West & 59th Street
Daily, 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Morning of New Year’s Day, morning of Thanksgiving Day, afternoon of July 4th, and afternoon of New Year's Eve. All holidays and hours are subject to change. Please check with the attraction.
Ticket valid only for the Uptown and Downtown loops. Must be used on consecutive days. Live commentary is provided in English by a Big Bus tour guide. Recorded commentary is available in 10 languages.
Big Bus Welcome Center
712 7th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets)
N or R trains to 49th Street;
1 train to 50th Street;
D or F trains to 47-50 Street/Rockefeller Center;
C or E trains to 50th Street
Reviews for Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 2-Day Tour