Please note that you may only choose one Gray Line CitySightseeing NY bus tour during the lifetime of your Pass.
See all there is to see in NYC with a 48-hour access to two of Gray Line New York City Sightseeing’s most popular Hop-On Hop-Off bus routes in the city: the Uptown Tour and Downtown Tour.
This Hop-On Hop-Off double decker bus tour takes you to see the most important monuments and iconic landmarks throughout the city. Along the way, you’ll get informative and entertaining live English commentary or can choose to listen to a pre-recorded tour in one of 11 languages available while you take in bird’s-eye views of New York City’s stunning architecture, infamous streets and avenues, museums, and magnificent green spaces.
With two loops included and buses running on 25-30 minute intervals, the 48-Hour Uptown & Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Combo is a convenient, reliable, and affordable way to get around the city and explore everywhere in between Uptown and Downtown Manhattan.
Some highlights of the tours include Times Square, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Lincoln Center, and lots more.
If you have a QR coded Pass, go directly to any of the Bus Stops or Visitor Centers listed below to have your Pass scanned. If scanning your Pass at a Bus Stop, look for any street agent wearing red attire with the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY logo. If scanning your Pass at a Visitor Center, you will be directed to the closest bus stop. If you have a smartchip enabled Pass, please visit the Grayline Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood before going to the bus at 1540 Broadway at 45th St. where you will be given your bus ticket and map.
Scan QR Pass at:
Tip: The bus stop at 47th St & 7th Ave is the recommended stop to hop-on for the Downtown Loop.
1. 49th Street & Lexington Avenue
2. 47th Street & 7th Avenue
3. Visitor Center at LOL Stand Up Comedy: 711 7th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Street)
4. Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue: Between 47th & 48th Street
5. Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood: 1540 Broadway at 45th Street
6. Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal: 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
7. 41st Street & 7th Avenue
8. Visitor Center at NYC Gifts & Luggage: 381 5th Avenue (between 35th & 36th Street)
9. 34th Street & 7th Avenue
10. 34th Street & 5th Avenue
11. Broadway & Canal Street
12. 30 Vesey Street (off of Church Street)
13. Battery Park on State Street
Tip: The bus stop at 42nd St & 8th Ave (Chevy's Mexican Restaurant) is the recommended stop to hop-on for the Uptown Loop.
14. 42nd Street & 8th Avenue
15. 54th Street & 7th Avenue
16. 59th Street between 5th & 6th Avenue (across the street from the Plaza Hotel at Central Park)
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Centers
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Desk (Planet Hollywood):
1540 Broadway at 45th St