Freedom Trail Tour of Boston: One-Day Trip from NYC tickets
Boston in a Day. Explore the historic city of Boston and walk the 2.5 miles of the Freedom Trail on a guided tour. Hop on a bus from New York City and let your knowledgeable and entertaining guide chauffer you to the highlights of the Beantown.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
This fun-packed, patriotic tour takes you to Boston’s historically significant sites and classic, Boston stops that define the city and gives it its character. You’ll get insider info from entertaining and knowledgeable tour guides along the way that provide historical context and fun facts as you explore.
What to expect
- Sights you’ll see: historic points of interest along the Freedom Trail, Boston Harbor, Charlestown, USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument, Financial District, Quincy Market, Boston Commons, Charles River, Harvard, and MIT
- Break for lunch at Quincy Market
- Professional tour guide
- Deluxe climate controlled motorcoach or van
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Freedom Trail Tour of Boston: One-Day Trip from NYC tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
On the day of your tour, present your Pass at the Gray Line Visitor Services desk at 777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th and 48th Streets). Your Pass will be scanned and you will be directed to the bus for boarding. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure and do not go to the bus without first having your Pass scanned at the Visitor Center.
Reservations are required.
Please email Gray Line New York at email@example.com with the following information at least 72 hours in advance
- That your trip was purchased through Smart Destinations
- Build Your Own Pass numbers (full 12 digit numbers)
- Full name of person who purchased pass
- Requested tour (Freedom Trail Tour of Boston: One-Day Trip from NYC)
- Requested date of tour
- Phone number
- Number of passengers
Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday departures at 7:00 am
A car seat or a booster seat is required for children under 8 years of age.
777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th and 48th Streets)
New York, NY
A, C, E, 1 or 2 trains to 50th Street;
N, Q, or R trains to 49th Street;
B, D, F or M trains to 47-50th Streets/Rockefeller Center
Reviews for Freedom Trail Tour of Boston: One-Day Trip from NYC