There is an additional charge for Island Adventure Golf.
Wet 'n Wild Hawaii tickets
Now included for Go Oahu Card customers: Complimentary All Day Body Boarding on Da’Flowrider; Hawaii’s best standing wave.
Families and adrenaline addicts alike will find plenty to love here. Choose from 25+ rides and attractions that run the gamut from mild (Water World Playground) to wild (Tornado and its 130-foot tunnel). Bring your swimwear and prepare to have a blast!
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Hawaii is the place for sunshine, surf, and being outdoors, so why not throw in some slides, rides, and exciting turbulence that won’t put you in danger of being swept out to sea? Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii gives you a great way to get your feet wet and your heart pumping. This 29-acre water park has more than 25 slides and attractions for all ages. Children will love the WaterWorld playground and the giant wave pool, while thrill-seekers will want to hit the four-story Island Racer slide or the swirling vortex of the Tornado. Located in Kapolei, “Oahu’s second city,” Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii is the only water-themed amusement park on the Hawaiian Islands! Here’s a preview of just some of the exciting rides and attractions that await at Wet‘n’Wild Hawaii:
- Hawaiian Waters: A massive wave pool with over 400,000 gallons and four-foot high swells that you can ride in a tube, or body surf for the ultimate challenge! (After dark on Fridays you can relax and watch “Dive’n’Movies”).
- Tornado: Catapult 50 feet through the air into a 130-foot tunnel before plummeting into the eye of the storm in a two or four-person clover-leaf tube, and enjoy the ride as you’re released back into the calm shallows below!
- Shaka: A unique combination of wet and dry…water spray jets give a friction-free surface for the giant U-shaped slides to slide to the bottom, plummeting down a 36-foot drop at a 70-degree angle (feels almost vertical!). You’ll race forward at up to 31 miles per hour in forward and reverse motion!
- Kapolei Kooler: A great way to lie back in a tube and relax in the cool water of this 800 foot river, enjoying the tropical gardens surrounding you.
- Cutter’s Island: A great way for adults to unwind in a hot tub or cool plunge pool, or have a drink at the bar!
- Da Flowrider: An awesome pay-per-play attraction that lets you get your surf on with 40-foot continuous waves!
If you've somehow managed to find yourself in Hawaii without a swimsuit or towel, the surf shack at Wet 'n' Wild carries the largest selection of surf and swimwear on Oahu's west side.
No outside food or drink is allowed except for unopened bottles of water, but the park's three restaurants have a range of snacks and meals. Water shoes or flip-flops are a good idea since the concrete can get blazing hot. Don’t forget to reapply sunscreen—the sun can be deceptively intense on breezy days.
Whenever you need a break from the vast array of slides and attractions take some time to eat and relax at on the park’s three restaurants. Get your feet wet and enjoy Wet'n'Wild Hawaii on your visit to Oahu!
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Wet 'n Wild Hawaii tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your Pass at the ticket window for entry.
June-July: Monday-Friday, 10:30 am–4:00 pm;
Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 am–5:00 pm.
August-May: Monday-Friday, 10:30 am–3:30 pm;
Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 am–4:00 pm.
*Hours and closing times vary throughout the year so please consult Wet 'N Wild Hawaii's website.
First two weeks of February. May be closed for private events. Please call or visit website to confirm. May be closed major U.S. holidays.
Build Your Own Pass holders may enter this attraction until close.
400 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707
Get on H-1 West and exit at Exit 1. (Campbell Industrial Park/Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor), stay in left lane. The park will be on your left, on the mountain side. You may also call to book a round-trip transportation provided by Wet’n’Wild Hawaii.
Take “The Bus” From Ala Moana Shopping Center, take #40 or #40A Makaha heading westbound. Get off at Wet’n’Wild Hawaii stop. Bus will take 1–1.5 hours each way.
Reviews for Wet 'n Wild Hawaii