Daily, 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Please note, Go Oahu Card holders may enter this attraction until closing or 5:30pm, whichever comes first.
Christmas and New Years Day.
49-560 Kamehameha Hwy.
Kaneohe, HI 96744
From Waikiki or Downtown, take H-1 Freeway west to Likelike Hwy (63) toKane`ohe, exit onto Kahekili Hwy North (Route 83). Travel approx 10 miles to Ka`a`awa, Vistior Center is located on the left near Kualoa State Park. Free Parking at the Visitor Center.
Round trip transportation available from select Waikiki hotels for $10 per person.
Includes access to all Kualoa Experience Tours including:
- Our most popular Movie Site & Ranch Tour which takes guests to sites where blockbuster movies and televisions series were filmed.
- Jungle Expedition Tour aboard Pinzgauer Jeeps into Hakipu`u Valley ending atop the Kualoa Conservation area with a short hike with spectacular ocean and mountain views.
- Ocean Voyage Tour aboard the Kualoa catamaran which sails into Kaneohe Bay, over turtle reef with close-up views of Mokoli`i Island (Chinaman’s Hat)
- Secret Island – A secluded beach with a variety of activities including kayaking, canoes, stand-up paddle board rides as well a group volleyball, ping-pong, horseshoes, and snorkeling.
- Hula Lessons – Personal instruction in the ancient Kahiko style dance with a hula about the area passed down through generations.
- Legends and Legacy Tour – A tram tour up to Paliku, Kualoa where many Hawaiian legends took place, the residence and training grounds of Hawaiian Ali`I (royalty).
- Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Tropical Garden Tour – Hawaiian agriculture tour of tropical flowers and fruit trees along with a ride across the 800 year old, 150 acre Hawaiian fishpond Moli`i (once of the oldest and most well preserved Hawaiian fishpond on Oahu).
- LUNCH featuring the Kualoa Ranch Buffet with barbeque ribs, chicken, chili, salad bar and dessert.