Go Orlando CardThe all-in-one pass that gets you in to 34 Orlando attractions for one low price. Free instant delivery!
- Kennedy Space Center
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Ripleys Believe It or Not!
- LEGOLAND® Florida
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Daytona Speedway All Access Track Tour
- I-Ride Trolley 3 Day Pass
- Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour
- Green Meadows Petting Farm
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Dali Museum
- Forever Florida Coach Tour
- Jungle Island
- Dolphin Racer Speedboat Cruise
- Gray Line Orlando Tour
- Big Bus Miami: 24 Hour Pass
- American Police Hall of Fame
- Museum of Science & Industry
- Biscayne Bay Sighseeing Boat Cruise
- Gator Park Airboat Tours
- Florida Aquarium
- Lion Country Safari
- StarLite Majesty Daytime Clearwater Beach Cruise
- Miami Seaquarium
Miami Pirate Duck Tour
Valid through 3/31/15
Valid through 3/31/15
- The Outta Control Magic Dinner Show
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- Everglades Tour from Miami
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - Kissimmee 4 Ride Sampler
How it works
- What is a Go Orlando Card?
A Go Orlando Card is an attraction pass that gets you into 34 Orlando attractions for one low price. Now available for instant delivery!
- How does a Go Orlando Card Work?
- Just select how many days you want to sightsee — we offer 2, 3, 5, or 7-Day cards.
- Your Go Orlando Card is a digital pass that grants you admission to all Orlando attractions for the number of days you bought the card for.
- You can add SeaWorld Orlando as a special bonus attraction with any Go Orlando Card for $$orlSeaworldPrice — a savings of $$orlSeaworldSave off the gate price!
- You can print your pass out, or display it on a smartphone or other mobile device for admission.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
- How will I receive my pass?
You can choose to receive your pass:
- Instantly on your smartphone — the most popular way
- Via email — just print it and go
- What else does the pass include?
You'll get a guidebook with detailed attraction descriptions, hours of operation, and a map to help plan your itinerary. Plus extra dining, shopping and entertainment discounts to help you save even more along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you mean by calendar days over a 2 week period?
Your Go Orlando Card is valid for the number of days you bought the card for, and you can take up to two weeks to use your card.
For example, if you activate a 3-Day Go Orlando Card on a Monday, then your card will be good for that day and 2 more days in the next two weeks. If you decide to go sightseeing again that Friday, then you will have one day left to use, and so on.
Please note that these are calendar days, not 24-hour periods, so start your day early to get the most out of your card!
- Where can I buy a Go Orlando Card once I get there?
View a list of purchase locations in Orlando. Note that in-city purchases are available for full price only.
- How do I "activate" my card?
Simply visit your first attraction!
- Is my card valid all day?
Yes! You can visit included attractions whenever they're open for the duration of your card.
- How do I get into Seaworld®?
Only applicable if you've purchased the SeaWorld® add-on ticket
Your SeaWorld® 1-Day Ticket Add-On allows for a 1-day visit to SeaWorld® per pass purchased. Here's how it works:
Bring your SeaWorld® ticket (either on your smart phone or printed out) to the Self Service Ticketing kiosks (Quick Ticketing) at the far right OR far left of the entrance. Press the Redeem button, scan your SeaWorld ticket under the bar code scanner and a paper ticket will be printed for you. Take that ticket and a photo ID to the turnstiles for park admission.
- Which card should I buy?
Most travelers visit between 2 and 3 attractions each day. We suggest reviewing the list of available attractions to determine roughly how many you would like to visit and use this to plan your days.
- What is your refund policy?
With our Free Cancellation Insurance, you can return any unactivated cards for a full refund, within a year of the purchase date.
- What does instant delivery mean?
Upon purchase, you will receive an e-mail containing your Go Orlando Card in printable and mobile versions with our guide book. You'll be able to access your Go Orlando Card from your email or on your phone immediately after you purchase.
You'll also receive aa printable and mobile version of our guidebook.
If you have also purchased the special SeaWorld Any Day admission, you will receive an e-ticket for SeaWorld admission in the same e-mail.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the card. Please reference your guidebook page for specific information on each attraction.
- What is the age cut off for child cards?
Child cards are for children ages 3-12. Most attractions do not charge for children under 3 years old. However, there are some exceptions (especially children's museums and attractions geared toward very young travelers). If you have a child under 3 years old, please check with the attraction directly in advance. You may be charged at the gate.
- Is transportation available to LEGOLAND from Orlando?
- Yes, for $5, there is round trip transportation available by reservation. Please refer to the Legoland Florida page.
- Do I need to make reservations to visit the attractions?
Attractions that require a reservation will display this symbol on the guidebook page.
Some attractions require a credit card to hold a reservation. In these cases, your credit card will not be charged unless you do not show up for your reservation.
- Can I share my Go Orlando Card with a friend, or sell it?
A Go Orlando Card is non-transferrable. Once you start using it, you are the only person who can use it to get into attractions. You may be asked to present an ID. Go Orlando Cards cannot be re-sold.
If you are traveling with a group, you may be asked to present each member of your group at the ticket window, for proof of ID.
- How much will I save?
Compare the price of the card to the gate prices of the attractions to see how much you can save. Many customers save up to 55%.
- What’s the catch?
There’s no catch. Smart Destinations has a partnership with all of the participating attractions to make your visit to Orlando as memorable as possible and to help you save time and money.
- I still have questions!
Please feel free to call us at 855‑331‑9439 and we’ll be happy to help you!
Buy Go Orlando Card On Sale!
Additional savings off select cards!
Sale ends soon!
Why Choose a Go Orlando Card?
- Visit any or all of the included 34 attractions.
- Save up to 55% off gate prices.
- Add an Any Day Ticket to SeaWorld for only $72 — a $23 savings!
- Take up to two weeks to use your card!
Will I Save Money?
Here's just one of hundreds of money-saving Orlando itineraries…
|Boggy Creek Airboats||$26.95|
|Fun Spot Action Park||$27.00|
|Kennedy Space Center||$53.00|
|Combined Gate Prices||$238.28|
|2-Day Go Orlando Card||$104.99|
With the 2-Day Go Orlando Card, you save $133.29, or 56% off combined gate prices!
I used the pass…and loved it. I will do it again when I go back to Orlando. I love how much you save using the pass.”
— PT, St. Paul, MN