Go Orlando Card Online Guide
Filled with famous theme parks, world-class golf courses and family-friendly adventures, it’s easy to fall in love with Orlando. Get your fill of family fun at LEGOLAND®, meet the crocs at Gatorland, spot exotic birds on an airboat tour — in this guide, you will discover all there is to see and do in Orlando and beyond.
So bring your curiosity and your spirit of adventure — this is one trip you won’t forget.
Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. For special offers at shops and restaurants, show your pass to your server or cashier.
Good to Know
- Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, your pass is good for the number of calendar days (not 24-our periods) purchased, over two weeks. Passes expire one year from purchase date.
About this Guide
- To get the most out of this guide, enable location services in your browser.
- You'll see this symbol on the Details tab, next to the approximate time it takes to visit an attraction.
- Attractions displaying this icon may close or have varied hours of operation during winter.
These are a few questions we hear from customers regularly. If you have a question not answered here, please get in touch:
- Toll-free within the US: 800‑887‑9103
- Toll-free within UK: 0800 090 3140
- From other countries: +1 617 671 1001
- Mon-Fri: 3 am - 10 pm EST
- Saturday: 9 am - 8 pm EST
- Sunday: 9 am - 8 pm EST
- How do I activate my pass?
- Easy: simply visit your first attraction!
- How do I use my pass?
- Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- I purchased multiple passes, how do I use them at attractions?
- You will need to show the individual passes for each member of your party at attractions to get in.
- When can I visit attractions?
- You can visit most attractions during their normal operating hours. Please read attraction information for specific hours and closings.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- A few attractions require reservations. Check each attraction's details for more information.
- When does my pass expire?
- Passes expire one year from purchase date. Once activated, your Pass will be valid for the number of calendar days you purchased, over a two-week period.
Orlando by Car
Orlando is a car-friendly city. Most of Orlando’s attractions are near major thoroughfares and are easy to get to from I-4.
Downtown Orlando is an easy-to-navigate grid, with one-way Orange Avenue as the main southbound street and Rosalind Avenue moving northbound. Metered street parking can be hard to find, but municipal lots and parking garages are plentiful and some museums offer free parking. Expect to pay up to $12 a day at private garages.
The I-Ride Trolley
If you’re planning to visit any of the hundreds of attractions, restaurants, hotels, and shops on International Drive, leave the car at the hotel and take the I-Ride Trolley. With about twenty stops on International Drive, it hits all the major sights and can save you a major traffic headache. Visit iridetrolley.com for more information.