Knott's Berry Farm tickets
America's first theme park continues to thrill visitors daily with world-class roller coasters, water rides, children's activities and plenty of entertainment. With our Knott’s Berry Farm discounts, you can show your bravery on the gravity-defying Screamin' Swing, or cool down on the Timber Mountain Log Ride.
The Go San Diego Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
The historic Knott’s Berry Farm boasts a lineup of rides and attractions to suit everyone: 50mph thrill rides, nine world-class roller coasters, a variety of children’s rides, and some refreshing water rides!
Now you can take advantage of Knott's Berry Farm Discounts, experiencing the park's breathtaking rides and entertainment while enjoying that old-world California charm. Knott’s Berry Farm has its roots in Great Depression-era highway commerce along with a fruit-stand enterprise that grew with the advent of a hybrid type of berry—the Boysenberry.
Here’s a preview of the excitement that awaits you when you take advantage of our Knott’s Berry Farm Discounts:
- Rollercoasters: The park boasts nine world-class roller coasters that range from child-friendly to downright scary. Among the most famous are the iconic Boomerang back-and-forth coaster and the 4,553 foot-long GhostRider.
- Thrill Rides: Knott’s Berry Farm claims many of the most gravity-defying and terrifying thrill rides in Southern California. La Revolución swings riders 120 degrees in both directions at a dizzying 64 feet. The Screamin’ Swing blasts passengers 70 feet in the air. The newest addition to the park’s thrill rides is Windseeker, which takes you at a 45 degree angle, 301 feet in the air, reaching speeds of 8 revolutions per minute.
- Children’s Rides: KBF also offers a number of lower-velocity rides that will keep the young ones thoroughly entertained and tear-free. Head to the park’s Camp Snoopy for the ultimate babysitting experience.
- Family Rides: If your little ones have separation anxiety, you may want to take advantage of the family rides that accommodate posteriors of all sizes. Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the Butterfield Stagecoach, which also gives a little taste of the park’s history. Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars provide fun for the older kids who want to try their hand at driving!
- Water Rides: If all these hot rides have you needing to cool down on a hot San Diego day, Knott’s Berry Farm has the just the solution. Risk total saturation on Bigfoot Rapids, Perilous Plunge or the Timber Mountain Log Ride.
Knott’s Berry Farm provides not only quality entertainment, but also some great dining and retail options throughout the park. If you’re interested in a little piece of history, eat at Mr. Knott’s Chicken Dinner, a classic diner that also has its roots in the Great Depression. Taste real American comfort food—finished off, of course, with a slice of Knott’s own Boysenberry Pie! If you like it enough, you can take home a jar of Knott’s famous preserves from the Knott’s Berry Farm Marketplace.
Your pass includes Knott's Berry Farm tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the Knott's Berry Farm Guest Services Window for included General Admission tickets.
Open daily. Call or check the website
for updated hours of operation.
Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
The Go San Diego Card is accepted for admission until 5:30 pm. Once inside the park, all guests are welcome to stay until closing.
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620
10 minutes from Disneyland Park and 30 minutes from both John Wayne/ Orange County Airport and downtown Los Angeles. The Park is situated on Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, one mile south of the 91 (Artesia) Freeway and two miles south of the 5 (Santa Ana) Freeway. Refer to website for more.
By Bus: Take The Bus From Your Southern California Hotel! Pacific Coast Sightseeing and Airport Bus provide daily express service to Knott’s from select area hotels. Check with your hotel concierge or front desk for details.
Reviews for Knott's Berry Farm