Or check out the FAQ below to find quick answers to common questions.
- How does Go Select work?
- Choose attractions you'd like to visit and add them to your pass.
- Once you've chosen 2 or more attractions, you'll see savings off the gate prices — the more you add, the more you save!
- Choose the number people in your party and use our secure check out.
- Your pass is ready instantly: print it, or display on your smartphone!
- How much will I save with a Go Select Pass?
A Go Select Pass is priced as you build it. The exact savings depends on the combination of attractions. Generally, the more attractions you buy, the higher the savings.
- How long is my pass good for?
30 days. Passes are valid for 30 calendar days from first use. You have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to use your pass for the first time.
- Does my Go Select pass expire?
Yes. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- What is your refund policy?
We know sometimes travel plans change, even at the very last minute. That's why, if you don't end up activating and using your pass within a year of the purchase date, we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Here's the best part: unlike our competitors, this built-in cancellation insurance comes free with every pass we sell.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Care Team at 800-887-9103. We'll tell you how you can return your non-activated pass for a refund.
Please note: Activated passes are non-refundable.
- Can I purchase a single attraction?
No. We only sell passes of 2 or more attractions.
- How will my pass be delivered?
Your pass will be immediately available to download and/or print after checkout. You will also receive a pdf attached to your confirmation email.
- How do I open my pass?
Your pass is a PDF document. You need to a pdf reader to open your pass. Please visit http://get.adobe.com/reader to download and install a free reader from Adobe.
- How do I use my pass at an attraction?
Each traveler will have his or her own Go Select Pass, containing a unique bar code. At most attractions, you simply present your Go Select Pass at the normal ticket window. The attendants will scan your pass and return it to you.
Please read the individual "Getting In" instructions for each attraction to determine if there are any special instructions. (Some attractions may require you to redeem your Go Select pass for a separate entrance pass.)
- What is the age range for a Child Pass?
Child Passes are for children ages 3-12. Most attractions do not charge for children under 3 years old. However, there are some exceptions (especially children's museums and attractions geared toward very young travelers). If you have a child under 3 years old, please check with the attraction directly in advance. You may be charged at the gate.
- Do I need to make reservations?
Certain attractions may require reservations. While most do not require reservations, please read the "Getting In" details for each of your selected attractions to see if a reservation is required.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
No. There are a few attractions which allow multi-day entry, but in general each attraction can be visited only once.
- Can I add or remove an attraction from a Go Select Package?
No. Pre-built packages have extra savings even higher than what you would get if you had built it yourself. While you may purchase extra attractions, the pricing will revert to the normal discount. You cannot remove attractions from a pre-built package.
- Can I really skip ticket lines?
Yes, you can! Since you already have your paid admission on your phone, many of our attraction partners allow you to go straight to the gate, skipping the ticket line. Check the "Getting In" instructions for each attraction on your pass to see where and how.
- Why can't I see what I'm paying for each attraction?
We guarantee that you'll pay less than at the door when buying attractions together, but our partners ask that we do not disclose the unpublished rates they offer us. We will show you an overall discount, but not on a per-attraction basis.