- What is the Smart Destinations Affiliate Program and how does it work?
The Affiliate Program is a service that allows participating websites to earn commission on sales referred to Smart Destinations using specially tracked links. We provide you with custom links and banners that you can post on your website. Then when a visitor you've referred to us makes a purchase, we'll keep track and give you a commission on the sale.
- Is my website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
We accept almost all types of websites that are relevant to our products and do not contain objectionable or offensive materials. We welcome all applications but reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke a membership at any time at our sole discretion.
- Are there any fees?
There are no fees associated with the Smart Destinations affiliate program. It is completely free to participate.
- Can I become an affiliate if I live outside the United States?
Yes. We accept affiliates from anywhere in the world, as long as ShareASale supports your country of residence. Please keep in mind that all commission payments are currently made in U.S. dollars.
- If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each?
No. You should apply once, list all of your websites on your application and advertise Smart Destinations on any of them once you are approved.
- What is your commission rate?
We pay a 6% starting commission rate. High volume affiliates are eligible for higher commission levels.
- What is the average order size?
The average order size at Smart Destinations is $332.
- What does the average affiliate earn?
The average EPC for Smart Destinations is around $95. This means that for every 100 clicks or so that you send to us, you can expect to earn roughly $95. This varies by the type of website you have, but is a good rule of thumb.
- Is there a minimum annual threshold?
There is no minimum sales level required to remain in the program, but you will not receive a commission check until you earn $50 in commission.
- I don't have a website for my business, I don't want to put banners on my website and/or I place orders on behalf of my clients. Can I still be a Smart Destinations affiliate?
Yes, it just takes some extra effort. Smart Destinations has text links that can be taken from the Impact Radius website in the "Ads" section. Whenever you get an order from a customer that you would like to fulfill with Smart Destinations products, copy that text link into your browser and press enter. This will take you to the Smart Destinations website through Impact Radius’ routing system and you'll get credit for the sale.
- Will you provide extra support for high-traffic websites?
Yes. Contact us and we will always be happy to help you with your affiliate efforts.
- Do I receive any discounts on Smart Destinations products since I'm an affiliate?
No. However, we recommend you purchase your orders through your own links so you can earn commission on the sales. You are also free to utilize any of the coupon codes advertized on our website or in printed marketing collateral.
- Can I use images from Smart Destinations on my websites?
All of the content on the Smart Destinations website is protected by copyright. You may use images and content from our websites in the promotion of our products on your own website, however all images must be attributed and/or used in conjunction with the sale of the product through the affiliate programs. The images cannot be used in the general design of your website. If you have a special circumstance that requires the use of any photos, product images or content in a manner that is not consistent with the policy stated above, please contact us for written approval prior to the content's use.