Boston., MA — Smart Destinations is offering COMPLIMENTARY Go City Cards and/or Explorer Passes to all media attending Pow Wow. They work as a universal ticket, providing admission to the best museums, sights, and tours in 14 destinations. Just like our customers, we hope you will find them… [Read More]
May 4, 2010
Boston., MA — Smart Destinations is offering COMPLIMENTARY Go City Cards and/or Explorer Passes to all media attending Pow Wow. They work as a universal ticket, providing admission to the best museums, sights, and tours in 14 destinations. Just like our customers, we hope you will find them a handy way to see the sights if you are covering any of our destinations!
Go City Cards and Explorer Passes are available in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New York City, Oahu, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Over 425 museums, attractions, and tours accept Smart Destinations’ Go Cards and Explorer Passes as a form of admission. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, SeaWorld San Diego, Madam Tussauds, The Field Museum, surf lessons on Waikiki – they and 400 others are all on the platform.
- Both products are sold to customers for at a fixed price that can represent as much as a 55% savings compared to the cost of buying separate tickets.
- The combination of savings and convenience has resulted in 94% customer satisfaction as measured by 3rd party research and helped the company rank 78 on Inc. Magazine’s 2008 list of the 500 fastest growing companies
- Go City Card provides access to the city’s best museums, popular tours, and attractions, during a pre-determined number of days. This Card is offered in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day denominations. It is ideal for anyone looking to take in both the “must see” sights as well as hidden gems. For the price of the card, admission to all the participating sights is free for the holder.
- Explorer Pass works similarly to a Go City Card, except instead of being sold by the day, it provides a set number of admissions – anywhere from three to 10. Holders of the Pass still get to take in the top sights, but with the Explorer model they can take a more leisurely approach – and even take up to 30 days for making their first visit to their last.
- NEW! Build Your Own Ticket Using Smart Destinations’ online ticket builder, travelers can pick and choose exactly what they want to see, add it to their own custom pass, and see the saving grow with each museum, tour, or sight they add. When they are done, their Pass gets built and a custom guidebook is generated to go with it. This new option is available in Boston, Chicago, Maui, Miami, New York and Oahu – with more destinations launching shortly.
About Smart Destinations
Smart Destinations is the premier provider of unlimited admission sightseeing passes in 15 major North American travel destinations from Oahu to Boston. The Smart Destinations’ ticketing system encompasses over 425 museums, attractions and tours, aggregating them in each destination onto fixed price, multi-admission products, resulting in up to 50% savings compared to buying separate tickets. The combination of savings and convenience has resulted in 94% customer satisfaction as measured by 3rd party research and helped the company rank 78 on Inc. Magazine’s 2008 list of the 500 fastest growing companies. Distributed through major travel services in 25 countries as well as on the Web, Smart Destinations’ products are a “trusted companion” for the best a destination has to offer at an unbeatable price point. For more information on the company and its products, visit www.smartdestinations.com
The information contained in this post, to the best of the author's knowledge, was accurate at time of publishing. We do our best to ensure and maintain the accuracy of this information.