Cancun is a notoriously fun, historic city with lots of activities to make for an adventure-seekers paradise.
From snorkeling and parasailing to ziplining through the jungle to guided day-trip tours to Tulum and more, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in Cancun.
Experience Cancun the way you want to – whether you’re traveling with kids, planning a quick weekend itinerary, visiting a friend, traveling for business, or going solo, our Cancun experts have put together helpful guides, outlined in this post, to help you make the most of your trip and ensure you have a blast in Cancun – it’s an amazing destination.
What are some popular attractions to visit?
- Royal Swim VIP “Plus” in Isla Mujeres by Dolphin Discovery
- Xcaret Park Admission
- Tulum-Tankha Cenotes Eco-Adventure Park Excursion by Mayaland
- Columbus Lobster Dinner Cruise
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun
- Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure in Isla Mujeres
These are just a few. Want more fun ideas for things to do in Cancun? Head over here for more Cancun attractions to see during your trip.
How long are you visiting?
Depending on how long you are planning to visit, these sample itineraries are designed to showcase a number of most popular things to do in the city.
From popular attractions to iconic landmarks, these suggestions will help you have fun filled days of sightseeing.
- One-Day Cancun – sample itinerary
- Two-Day Cancun – sample itinerary
- Three-Day Cancun – sample itinerary
- more coming soon!
Who are you visiting with?
No matter who you’re traveling with, there are a ton of fun things to do in Cancun, particularly for families.
We’ve put together a list of top attractions and activities geared towards young kids to help you plan your family vacation.
- Things to do in Cancun with kids
- Things to do in Cancun with teens
- Things to do in Cancun with adults/couples
- Things to do in Cancun for families
- more coming soon!
What type of activities interest you?
Share your adventure with us!
Tag us when you upload photos from your trip to Instagram: @SmartDestinations or #GoCityCard.