New England Aquarium tickets
Let your imagination swim wild with a visit to the New England Aquarium. Marvel at the bustling penguin colony, and then circle the four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with sea turtles, eels, barracuda, tarpon, and hundreds of tropical fish.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Your Aquarium adventure includes playful seals, eye-catching jellies, and unforgettable hands-on experiences at the Shark and Ray Touch Tank exhibit.
Your visit helps! Each admission supports the Aquarium's global conservation and research efforts.
After visiting, keep the exploration going and catch an IMAX 3D movie on New England's largest screen (additional charge).
Special Offer: Save $1.00 on your purchase of any of the New England Aquarium’s exciting IMAX movies, shown on the largest IMAX screen in New England! Movies currently playing feature a variety of different creatures and are sure to appeal to the whole family. All films are in 3D and have a running time of 40 minutes. Visit the New England Aquarium websitefor a list current films and showtimes.
- Shark and Ray Touch Tank: Experience gentle contact with cownose rays, bonnethead sharks, Atlantic rays, and epaulette sharks at hand-level and learn about their fragile ecosystems.
- Amazon Rainforest: The bizarre animals that call the Amazon River and its dense ecosystem home are here in force, including piranhas, anacondas, electric eels, and stingrays, as well as live termite mounds, rainforest trees and vines.
- Gulf of Maine: See the famous Maine lobster! Put your wallets away, these tasty crustaceans are not for sale at market price. You’ll also see the giant sea stars, crabs, dogfish sharks, cod and halibut that reside in Maine’s cold waters.
- Pacific Community Reef: A stunning tropical exhibit that will take you on a fantasy trip to the waters off some of the world’s most desirable Pacific islands. You’ll see coral cat sharks, unicorn tangs, blue-striped cleaner fish, palette surgeonfish (Dory, from Finding Nemo), and beautiful coral habitats.
- Seadragons: These leafy looking creatures are truly unusual, and this exhibit houses them in their lifelike habitat, designed to replicate the waters of Australia’s temperate reefs.
- Penguin Power! A program that lets children learn about the super-cool penguin, its natural habitats, and what we can do to protect them so these awkward-looking friends are around for centuries to come!
- Atlantic Harbor Seals: Two seal families call NEAq Boston home, and visitors can get to know each seal’s distinct personality and traits! Learn about the aquarium’s former resident, Hoover, who was actually able to speak phrases such as “how are you?” and “come over here”. His grandson, Chacoda, now lives at NEAq and is learning to speak as well!
The New England Aquarium is wheelchair and stroller-accessible, and visitors can enjoy a meal at The Reef, a family-friendly waterfront diner. Pick up a souvenir from the Aquarium Gift Shop—all proceeds go to support education, conservation and outreach programs! Don’t miss the New England Aquarium—one of Boston’s premier attractions, which delights over 1.3 million visitors each year!
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on New England Aquarium tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Skip the line by presenting your pass outside at the main ticket booth Will Call-Passes Line located at window 6. They will scan your pass and give you a ticket for entry. Present this ticket inside the Aquarium and enjoy!
January-June & September-December:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm;
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
New Year's Day: 12:00 noon-6:00 pm
July & August:
Monday-Thursday, Sunday 9:00 am-6:00 pm;
Friday and Saturday, 9:00 am-7:00 pm
*All hours are subject to change without notice.
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
The Aquarium is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
Special Offer: Save $1.00 on your purchase of any of the New England Aquarium’s exciting IMAX movies, shown on the largest IMAX screen in New England! Movies currently playing feature a variety of different creatures and are sure to appeal to the whole family. All films are in 3D and have a running time of 40 minutes. Visit the New England Aquarium website for a list current films and showtimes.
1 Central Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Take the T: Blue Line to the Aquarium stop.
Reviews for New England Aquarium