This attraction is seasonal and may be closed during your visit. Please see the Details tab for closings.
Six Flags New England
Six Flags New England has over 100 rides, shows, attractions and New England’s largest water park, Hurricane Harbor. In 2016, Six Flags New England will debut two new coaster experiences. Fireball, a giant looping coaster, featuring an astonishing seven-story loop and delivering incredible hang time during a series of 360-degree revolutions. Double your thrills this year with the return of SUPERMAN ™ The Ride as it overthrows Bizarro in a triumphant battle! Don’t miss the Wicked Cyclone hybrid coaster, offering the classic thrills of a wooden coaster and speed of steel track. With something for everyone, Six Flags New England is the best destination for family fun in four kids’ areas with children's favorites like Looney Tunes Movie Town. These rides spin, fly and take kids on journeys that are perfect for their age. New England’s largest water park, Hurricane Harbor, is included in park admission and boasts two 500,000 gallon wave pools, more than a dozen slides, Hook's Lagoon, children's play area, Typhoon water coaster and Splash Island. There is no end to the fun with an array of entertaining shows, free concerts and special events.
Six Flags New England
- Batman: The Dark Knight: This heart-pounding roller coaster takes you up 12 stories you in a ‘flying chair’ and sends you into two corkscrews, a vertical loop, a dive loop, and even a zero-gravity roll.
- Mind Eraser: This suspended looping coaster (presented by SNICKERS) leaves you hanging at 115 feet in the air before dropping you at speeds of up to 55 mph on one loop that you’ll navigate five times and three different ways.
- Tomahawk: This thrill rides simultaneously spins you while it swings, at 18 revolutions per minute.
- Thunderbolt: This Six-Flags classic wooden roller coaster has been in operation since 1941, bringing riders 7-stories high in a giant figure 8.
- Typhoon: Catch a wave on this extreme water coaster and ride down its twisty, turny course in a three-passenger raft.
- Tornado: This awesome ride drops you more than seven stories into a 60-foot funnel/tunnel, and forces you into 5,000 gallons of churning water until you reach the gulf below.
- Cannonball Falls: This incredible ride features three 32-inch, high-speed water-tube body slides that churn over Hurricane Harbor. The green slide rivals the height of Six Flags Batman ride!
- Big Kahuna: This four-slide inner tube complex is a real treat for anyone wanting to cool off. Big Kahuna propels riders into a criss-cross course, before dropping them into a pool below.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Six Flags New England
tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Redeem your pass for a Six Flags admission pass at the Group Sales Window - Main Gate.
April 9-April 24:
Friday-Sunday at 10:30 am;
Monday-Thursday at 11:00 am
April 29-May 22:
Friday-Sunday at 10:30 am
May 27-September 5:
Daily at 10:00 am
September 10-September 18:
Daily at 10:30 am
September 24-October 31:
Daily at 12:00 noon
Closing times vary. Please visit website for up-to-date hours of operation.
October 30 through mid-May. May be closed major U.S. holidays.
1623 Main Street
Agawam, MA 01001
From Boston: Mass Pike West to Exit 6. Take I-291 West for 4.2 miles, merging right onto I-91 South for 2.8 miles, to Exit 3 (Agawam). Cross bridge and take first exit. Follow rotary to Rte 57 West then to Rte.159 South (Main Street). Continue south for 2.9 miles.
Reviews for Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor