Includes: Unlimited Rides, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Laser Maze, Sky Ropes, and Mini Golf PLUS 2 consecutive turns on the Zip Line
Belmont Park tickets
Belmont Park San Diego features endless excitement, complete with bumper cars, arcade games, thrill rides, and the famous Giant Dipper roller coaster—all the makings of a classic boardwalk theme park.
The historic Belmont Park San Diego is the city's only beachfront amusement center, right on Mission Beach, and home to the Giant Dipper – a rollercoaster built in 1925 that secured its place on the National Register of Historic Places, making it a San Diego must-see.
With your tickets you’ll get unlimited access to all the rides and some of the park’s most popular attractions (see the full list below). Belmont Park is an action-packed, palm tree-lined amusement park right on the coast—it’s one of the best places to soak up those Southern California rays while enjoying the hustle and bustle and entertainment of an amusement park!
The California Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Your Belmont Park Ticket includes:
- Your All-Access Combo Pass includes unlimited rides, laser tag, rock wall, laser maze, sky ropes, mini golf, and 2 consecutive turns on the zip line.
Main attractions and things to do:
Roller coasters, bumper cars, carousels, arcades, and more! With your All-Access Combo Pass tickets to Belmont Park, there’s no shortage of things to do. Popular rides and activities include:
- The Giant Dipper: the most famous attraction at Belmont Park, this historic wooden rollercoaster is made up of 2,500 feet of track and thirteen heart-pounding hills complete with a picture perfect view of the ocean at the top and is officially a National Historic Landmark!
- Beach Blaster: a super-thrilling four-seater that swings riders 60 feet in the air and 120 degrees in both directions while giving you prime ocean views—if you can catch ‘em!
- Control Freak: a unique passenger-controlled ride that flips you upside down and all around, over and over.
- Krazy Kars: a wild and “krazy” bumper car ride with a twist!
- Vertical Plunge: a drop tower style kiddie-thrill ride sure to excite your little ones!
- Liberty Carousel: a nostalgic theme park classic for visitors of all ages. Pick a horse and take a spin.
- Tilt-a-whirl: this spinning and rolling ride is sure to put your stomach to the test as you spin, whirl, and twirl away.
- Octotron: this coaster-like ride propels along a track at a speed you decide while spinning as you go.
- Speedway: get behind the wheel and race around the tracks on this zippy Nascar racing attraction.
- Laser Maze: a Mission Impossible style challenge you’ll have to duck, dive, and roll through obstacles to navigate your way through before time runs out.
- Mini Golf: practice your putting skills on this 18-hole course packed with surprised at every turn, including a volcano!
- Sky Ropes: this open-air obstacle course requires concentration and skill to navigate across on tight ropes, balance beams, and other challenges.
- Sky Climb/Rock Wall: put on a harness and put your upper body strength to the test on this 30-foot tall rock climbing wall featuring multiple routes to the top.
- Zip Line: get 2 consecutive turns on the park’s zip line and soar over everyone’s heads at high speeds.
…and many others! Satisfy your post-ride hunger with some classic “boardwalk” food at any of the park’s eight dining vendors. And don’t forget, the park is located right on the beach, so be sure to pack or wear any beach gear if you want to make a day of it.
Please note: height and weight restrictions apply to various rides
- The shops at Belmont Park are a great place to find a souvenir, bike apparel, beach, and surf gear.
- Dress for the weather (and bring sunscreen!) as you’ll be outdoors for the majority of the attractions and rides at Belmont Park.
- If the weather forecast looks iffy, call ahead to make sure Belmont Park will be open.
- Belmont Park is San Diego’s only beachfront theme park
- The Giant Dipper vintage wooden roller coaster was built in 1925 and is officially a National Historic Landmark.
- Belmont Park is located right on one of the area’s most active and popular beaches, Mission Beach.
Choose to use your pass for Belmont Park tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Proceed to ticket counter inside the Roller Coaster Museum/Gift Shop. The
California Explorer Pass is accepted until 5:30 pm. During all other times standard
admission will apply.
Daily, 11:00 am–5:30 pm. Operating hours vary by season. Check the Belmont Park
site for current hours of operation or call (858) 228-9283
Closed during inclement weather, Christmas Day
Height guidelines apply only to particular rides at this
attraction (see height guidelines below). Please note that regardless of a child’s
height, all children ages 3-12 should have a child California Explorer Pass.
Adult (over 48 inches); Child (under 48 inches).
3146 Mission Blvd
San Diego, CA 92109
I-5 S to Sea World Drive. Follow the signs to West Mission Bay Drive. I-5 N to Hwy. 8 W. Follow the signs to West Mission Bay Drive.
Old Town or Mission Trolley on ‘C’ Street and 3rd Avenue to Old Town Transit Center. Transfer to Bus 34 or 34a to Belmont Park.