Parasailing Adventure in Cancun tickets
Want to see Cancun from above? Then look no further – Parasail Cancun is the best way to do it. Enjoy a safe and memorable experience as you glide above the water and beaches of Mexico’s coast. The friendly staff on board will guide you through the experience and you’ll be able to communicate with them the entire time. You won’t want to miss this chance to fly.
The Go Cancun Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What to expect:
Your Parasail Cancun tickets include 10-12 minutes of sky time and the most incredible views in Cancun. Your guides will secure you into the parachute and all necessary, state-of-the-art safety equipment before departure. You will be provided a walkie talkie so that you can communicate with the team onboard – you get to choose how high or low you go! All that you have to do is relax and enjoy your 3-mile ride above the beach.
- 360 views of the bright blue ocean and colorful beaches – most notably, you’ll see Isla Mujeres, Nichupté Lagoon and the Cancun Hotel Zone
- Parasail Cancun tickets include a water taxi to take you to and from the parasailing boat
Tips for visiting:
- Wear comfortable clothes and sunglasses with an adjustable strap to hang around your neck
- If you plan on getting wet, make sure to bring a towel and swimsuit!
- Apply sunscreen before you take flight – it’s going to be a hot and sunny ride
- Parasail Cancun will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional $5 per person
- While most of your trip will be spent above water, you can request that your operators dip you into the water at the very end of the trip – don’t worry, it’ll be a very light splash
- The Cancun Hotel Zone, where most tourists visit, spans nearly 14 miles
Your pass includes Parasailing Adventure in Cancun tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass(es).
You can arrive for your experience day-of or make a reservation (optional).
If you are going to make a reservation, requests must be made at least 12 hours in advance. Requests can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: Mexico: 01 800 220 5681 USA & Canada: 01 800 247 1641 Worldwide: +52 998 252 6723 OR +52 998 849 4360 Please provide the date of tour and your pass number(s) when requesting the reservation.
Open daily from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. (Last parasail at 4:45 pm).
Open year-round, weather permitting.
Premium safety equipment, and passenger insurance is included with your pass. Hotel pick-up is available for a $5.00 USD fee per person.
Marina Adventure Bay
Boulevard Kukulkan Km 6.5. Playa Tortugas, Zona Hotelera
Quintana Roo, Cancun
Reviews for Parasailing Adventure in Cancun