Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure tickets
Take a trip to Garrafon Natural Reef Park in Isla Mujeres, an island 30 minutes off the coast of Cancun. The natural park is home to colorful reefs, cliffs and picturesque ocean landscapes.
The Go Cancun Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
Your Royal Garrafon Park Adventure tickets include roundtrip transportation to and from Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Enjoy a 30-minute boat ride, complete with a continental breakfast onboard and unmatched views of the crystal-clear water, to Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy access to the Beach Club, where you can take a dip in the pool and relax. You won't want to miss the opportunity to sweat it out in the Pre-Hispanic Steam Bath, which is essentially a Mayan-styled sweat lodge.
Need to replenish after your time in the sweat lodge? Not to worry, buffet-style lunch is included and will be available right at the Beach Club.
You’ll also get to kayak and snorkel in the aqua blue water. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the gorgeous reef fish and aquatic life that swim by. After your exploration in the sea, head downtown for a tour of Isla Mujeres or embark on a guided walk along the coast of Punta Sur.
- Snorkel with the colorful reef fishes of Isla Mujeres
- Hop aboard a kayak and cut through the crystal-clear waters
- Relax at the Beach Club, complete with a pool and Pre-Hispanic Steam Bath
- Enjoy continental breakfast onboard as well as a lunch buffet once you’re back on land
- Stroll the coast of Punta Sur, a cliff area where you can explore the sculpture garden, a lighthouse and a Mayan Temple
- Explore downtown Isla Mujeres where you’ll find plenty of shop and restaurants to try
Tips for visiting:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – you’ll be doing a lot of exploring
- Don’t forget your swimsuit. You’ll want to be able to jump right into the water
- Apply sunscreen prior to boarding or pack it with you, you’ll be able to stow it away in your locker
- Bring a camera for all of the photo ops
- Royal Garrafon is one of the most popular attractions in Isla Mujeres and a must-see destination if you are visiting Quintana Roo
- Punta Sur is the first place on Mexican soil that is touched by the light every morning at sunrise
Your pass includes Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at check-in.
Reservations required. Reservation requests can be sent via to email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance. All requests should include Go Cancun Card, Royal Garrafon, and your pass number(s).
Sunday - Friday, 09:00 am or 11:00 am ferry departure.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ferry service.
: Marina Aquatours. Must arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
Operations days Sunday to Monday, Saturdays only during high season.
- Cancún to Isla Mujeres: 9:00am
- Isla Mujeres to Cancún: 2:30pm and 5:30pm
Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5
Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
Reviews for Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure