Best way to start your trip! Get to know the city’s layout and top attractions so you can plan your itinerary and make the most of your time.
Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour tickets
This hop-on hop-off double decker bus tour allows you to explore Chicago at your own pace and provides a convenient way to get around to Chicago’s most popular attractions and destinations.
The Go Chicago Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Along the way, you’ll enjoy entertaining and informative narration about Chicago’s famous architecture, landmarks, history, and more. You’ll see some of Chicago’s most iconic skyscrapers, including the John Hancock Center, Willis Tower, and the Wrigley Building. Enjoy the freedom to hop-off at lots of top attractions like the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, and more.
This bus tour is a perfect introduction to the city for first-time visitors. Take a ride on the top deck for a birds-eye view of the city to capture some postcard-worthy photos.
Your pass includes Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at any stop.
Ticket pick-up is available from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Your Big Bus ticket starts at time of redemption. Once redeemed, you will need to show only your Big Bus ticket to the driver when boarding a Big Bus. Please note, you may redeem your pass for a Big Bus ticket only once per life of card.
Your pass is valid for a 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off ticket. As a Special Offer, upgrade to a Night Tour for only $10 for adult and $5 for child! Upgrade to a 2nd day for only $15 for adult and $10 for child! Upgrade fee is payable directly to Big Bus at the time of redemption.
Daily, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Bus frequency about every 15-20 minutes. Last tour begins at 5:00 pm.
Open 362 days-a-year. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and the day of the Chicago Marathon., Service may occasionally be disrupted due to severe weather, major city events, or festivals, outside of the control of Smart Destinations or Big Bus.
(2) CHICAGO THEATRE 175 N State St
(3) WILLIS TOWER & SKYDECK CHICAGO 233 S Wacker Dr
(4) MILLENNIUM PARK & PALMER HOUSE corner of N Michigan Ave and E Monroe St
- Grand Tour - Gray Line
- Panoramic & Scenic North Side Tour
- Historic Chicago South Shore Tour
(5) ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO 111 S Michigan Ave
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
(7) ADLER PLANETARIUM 1300 S Lake Shore Dr
(9) FIELD MUSEUM 1400 S Lake Shore Dr
(11) NAVY PIER corner of E Grand Ave and N Streeter Dr
- Navy Pier Centennial Wheel & Rides
- Tall Ship WINDY Seasonal
- Classic Lake Tour Seasonal
- Bike and Roll Chicago Seasonal
- Architecture River Cruise - Navy Pier Seasonal
- Chicago Children's Museum
(12) WATER TOWER 835 N Michigan Ave
- Museum of Contemporary Art
(13) THE JOHN HANCOCK CENTER & 360 CHICAGO 875 N Michigan Ave
Please note: the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on solely as a mode of transportation.
98 E Upper Wacker Drive
Reviews for Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour