LEGOLAND® Discovery Center tickets
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is a massive indoor space filled with LEGO® exhibits, construction demonstrations, interactive areas, and exciting attractions. With exhibits geared towards children of different ages, it’s the perfect place to spend a whole day. A must-see for LEGO® fans ages 3–10 years old.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center provides the rare chance for kids to totally immerse themselves in the world of one of the world’s most famous toys. Learn LEGO® building secrets from the Master Model Builder, feel like you're a part of the story in the 4D cinema, and save the princess on the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride. At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, see iconic downtown Chicago landmarks in MINILAND®, pedal to the skies on the Merlin’s Apprentice Ride and build and test your own LEGO® creations!
The Go Chicago Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What your LEGOLAND Discovery Center tickets include
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery center and all its exhibits, rides, and movies
- Flexi Pass flexible admission – visit any time or any day you want!
- Miniland: explore the mini metropolis made up of over 1.5 million Lego blocks. See airships, skyscrapers, and real-life cities – like Chicago – all made out of Lego supplies.
- LEGO 4D Cinema: experience the world of Legos complete with wind, rain, and snow simulations.
- Kingdom Quest: they’ve captured the Princess and they need your help! Hop aboard the Kingdom Quest mini coaster and save the day.
- Merlin’s Apprentice Ride: pedal an enchanted cart right into Merlin’s magical chambers.
- Lego Jungle Expedition: are you brave enough to step foot in the Lego Jungle? Trek into the forest and come face-to-face with life-size Lego animals.
- Pirate Adventure Island: jump around on this Lego-built playground complete with a Crystal Cave, a Lego Pirate Ship, and air cannons.
Your pass includes LEGOLAND® Discovery Center tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Skip the ticket line! Enter the “I have my ticket” line and present your pass to any ticket taker for guaranteed entry. No need to make a reservation.
Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Last admission at 5:00pm
*Special early openings Monday-Friday during school breaks and holidays. Check website for updates.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is open 365 days a year.
Adults must have at least one child in their group in order to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
601 N. Martingale Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
From Chicago: Kennedy Expressway (I-90) West to I-53. Exit South I-53 to HigginsRd. Turn right onto Higgins Rd., then turn right onto N. Martingale Rd.
Parking is free and available onsite at Streets of Woodfield in the outdoor lot or parking decks.
CTA - Take the CTA Blue Line to the Rosemont Station. Transfer to the Route 606 Pace bus. Exit at Northwest Transportation Center. The Center is located across the street.
Reviews for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center