Please note, you may choose one of the following attractions per day during the life of your Go Dubai Card All-Inclusive Pass:
Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi tickets
Go on a desert safari adventure, a quintessential Abu Dhabi experience, on the 6-hour, Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner that takes you on a guided excursion to a Desert Camp for an evening of traditional Arabian BBQ and entertainment.
The Go Dubai Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Your trip will start with an exciting drive through the desert sand dunes to your first stop—a visit to a camel farm where you’ll watch the sunset over the beautifully vast desert landscape.
After the camel farm, you’ll continue the journey to arrive at a traditional Arabic desert camp, where you can participate in a variety of traditional Arabian entertainment, like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, camel rides, sand boarding, 4X4 dune-bashing, and more—you’ll even get to taste some Arabic sweets and coffee.
After the sun sets, you’ll be treated to a traditional BBQ dinner, served under the starlit sky with live entertainment for a memorable Arabian night.
- 6-hour desert excursion with round trip transportation in a 4X4 Land Cruiser from your Abu Dhabi hotel
- BBQ dinner with live entertainment and traditional activities
- Complimentary sodas, tea, coffee, water, and dates
Your pass includes Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance by calling 00971 2 491 2929 or 00971 50 5326837, or by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your pass number(s) upon booking.
Daily, 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm.*
*Hours are subject to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan and summer season. Updated hours of operation will be provided upon booking.
This attraction is not recommended for children under 4 years old. As per the UAE law, all children must be seated. An extra charge will apply for infants below 3 years old, to be paid directly to the attraction upon booking.
Please also note the following:
- Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with six people to a car.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodate providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Please inform staff upon booking.
- Quad bike activities are available in the camp at an extra charge (to be paid by cash at the camp). For this extra activity, we recommend comfortable clothing.
- Buffet Dinner offers vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. For any allergies, please advise at time of booking.
- This attraction is not recommended for children under 4 years old. Child seat will not be provided; they will have to sit on an adult's lap.
- Souvenirs and other beverages are available at the camp at an extra charge to be paid on a cash basis.
Abu Dhabi Desert
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reviews for Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi