iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving tickets
No plane, no parachute, no problem! Defy gravity and experience the rush of freefalling, without the danger of jumping out of an airplane, with two, one-minute flight sessions at iFly Indoor Skydiving.
Described by frequent iFly-ers as a blend of “bungee jumping, skydiving and even base jumping,” the iFly experience promises a thrilling and memorable experience that lets you ‘fall’ for a longer time than natural descents, like sky diving.
The Dubai Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
iFly’s safe, controlled flying environment features a 10-meter tall, acrylic glass vertical wind tunnel that creates a realistic skydiving simulation with constant wind speeds of up to 200 kph (almost 125 mph).
First time flyers will enjoy the excitement of flying three meters above the floor in the safety of an indoor wind tunnel while more experienced flyers can challenge themselves to new flight practices.
Please note: flight requirements for flyers are noted in the details tab.
- Training session and one-on-one assistance during the flight from your instructor
- Two, one minute flight sessions
- All flight gear: flight suit, helmet, and goggles
Choose to use your pass for iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
No pre-booking required, just show your pass at the iFLY reception desk.
It is recommended that you visit on weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) as weekends (Friday and Saturday) can get busy.
Sunday-Wednesday, 12:00 noon-10:00 pm;
Thursday-Saturday, 10:00 am-11:00 pm.
To fly at iFly you must:
- Weigh less than 115kg (254 pounds) and are shorter than 180cm (5'9"). Contact iFLY if you weigh more than this.
- Be 3 years old and above (younger flyers must be able to comfortably wear one of iFLY's helmets).
- Not be pregnant.
- Have not previously dislocated your shoulders.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
- Not be wearing a plaster cast.
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
- Have signed iFly's waiver form
City Centre Mirdif Mall, Level 1 (near Chili’s and I Style Computers)
Reviews for iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving