LEGOLAND® Dubai tickets
LEGOLAND® Dubai features over 40 LEGO® themed rides, shows, building experiences, and attractions—the perfect way to spend a fun-filled day for families with kids aged 2-12.
The Dubai Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Build your way through non-stop fun at each of the park’s themed areas:
- KINGDOMS: a medieval themed land where knights and princesses are called on to save the day and conquer the exhilarating Dragon coaster through the King’s castle. Younger kids can join in on the fun on the Dragon’s Apprentice mini-coaster and Merlin’s Challenge.
- ADVENTURE: go on an underwater adventure with LEGO® divers on a Submarine Adventure, journey through ancient temple ruins and practice your target shooting skills to recover a pharaoh’s stolen treasure, power ski on a Wave Racer while dodging surprise water blasts, and more.
- MINILAND: visit the LEGOLAND® signature attraction, MINILAND, an interactive area built out of 20 million LEGO® bricks featuring the Dubai skyline and iconic landmarks from around the Middle East.
- FACTORY: learn all about how LEGO® bricks are made with a tour of the LEGO® Factory and visit The BIG Shop, the largest LEGO store in the Middle East!
- LEGO® CITY: fly a plane, steer a boat, save a burning building, or attend driving school to get your LEGOLAND® Diving License at LEGO® City.
- IMAGINATION: put your LEGO® engineering skills to the test and learn new building techniques with a more scientific LEGO® approach at IMAGINATION—you’ll get to build and race LEGO® cars, use LEGO MINDSTORMS® robotics, take a spin on LEGO® Technic Twister, hoist your way up Kid Power Towers for a view of the entire park, and go on a 4D adventure at LEGO® Studios 4D.
Choose to use your pass for LEGOLAND® Dubai tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Hours of operation are subject to change. For the most up-to-date hours of operation, please see the LEGOLAND Dubai park hours prior to your visit.
If you are planning to visit May 15-June 14, 2018 during the holy month of Ramadan, please see the below abbreviated hours of operation:
Daily, 12:00 noon-9:00 pm.
For kids from 2-12 years old.
Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali
Reviews for LEGOLAND® Dubai