1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets
Get unlimited, 1-day park-hopping access to your choice of two theme parks from four options: LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, and/or Bollywood Parks Dubai.
The Go Dubai Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
You’ll get access to up to 100 rides and attractions within the day, have a chance to meet and interact with some of your favorite characters, and can taste delicacies from around the world.
Your ticket is valid for one day, during which you can ‘hop’ between two parks of your choice from the following options:
- LEGOLAND® Dubai: experience over 40 LEGO® themed rides, shows, building experiences, and attractions—the perfect way to spend a fun-filled day for families with kids aged 2-12
- LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park: splash into LEGO® themed fun geared towards families with kids from ages 2 to 12 with raft rides, body slides, tube slides, play areas, a wave pool, and more
- MOTIONGATE™ Dubai: a Hollywood-themed park with immersive and thrilling rides, attractions and more ways to experience the movie industry and your favorite blockbuster hits
- Bollywood Parks Dubai: visit the world’s first park entirely dedicated to all things Bollywood action, adventure, romance, and comedy with over 15 rides and attractions
- All of the parks are located relatively close to each other within walking distance, so hopping between the two parks of your choice is easy.
Your pass includes 1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Hours of operation are subject to change. For the most up-to-date hours of operation, please see the Dubai Parks and Resorts park hours prior to your visit.
Tickets exclude activities/events separately priced. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Emirates Road between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
From Downtown Dubai, head south of Sheikh Zayed Road, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, until you see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left-hand side of the road.
The following price structure applies for Dubai Parks and Resorts parking:
- Valet Parking: AED 150
- General Parking: AED 20
- Covered Parking: AED 100
- After 6:30 pm: FREE
Take the red metro line south all the way to the end station Jebel Ali. From there on, take a taxi for the short remaining distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Reviews for 1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts