Ski Dubai Polar Pass tickets
Tear it up and enjoy all of the snow-themed fun on the slopes with a full-day Ski Dubai Polar Pass at Ski Dubai, Snow Park, the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and the world’s largest indoor snow park (with real snow!).
The Go Dubai Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Choose from a handful of snow adventures, including:
- Full-day Polar Pass to the Snow Park at Sky Dubai: strap on some ski or snowboard boots and enjoy the mountain’s 5 runs of varying difficulty that range in height and gradient, including the world’s first indoor black run – or you can stick to the gentler beginner slopes – and a Freestyle Zone for snowboarders. Skiers and snowboarders of all levels will enjoy a challenge and can choose to get a lesson from one of the pros. Your Polar Pass includes use of a snow jacket, pants, boots, a helmet for children under 13, and disposable socks and comes with a voucher for fleece gloves.
- Ride a toboggan: zoom down the slopes on a fast, twin-track bobsled. A classic wintertime activity and fun for the whole family.
- Play games: polish up on your snowballing skills and join in on some of the interactive games featured in the snow cavern.
- March of the Penguins: watch real gentoo and king penguins walk across the snow at designated times throughout the day.
- Giant Snowball Ride: a giant, padded ball you can get inside of and roll down the slopes at high speeds.
Your pass includes Ski Dubai Polar Pass tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Please proceed to the Online Counters and present your pass to the agent.
Sunday-Wednesday, 10:00 am-11:00 pm;
Thursday, 10:00 am-12:00 midnight;
Friday, 9:00 am-12:00 midnight;
Saturday, 9:00 am-11:00 pm
Please note: operational times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
Kids between 2-3 years old will be charged the Kids Polar Pass (gate price) directly at Ski Dubai. Infants below 2 years old are not permitted within the premises.
Ground Floor - Mall of the Emirates
Reviews for Ski Dubai Polar Pass