Please note that you may only go to one show per day (excluding Blue Man Group) when using the All-Inclusive Pass.
Zombie Burlesque tickets
The undead never looked so good! Watch as musical zombies pay homage to the great horror flicks of the ‘40s, ‘50s, and ‘60s.
Your Zombie Burlesque tickets include
- Same-day general admission seating to Zombie Burlesque show
- Complimentary jello shot for those ages 21+ with a valid photo ID
What to expect when visiting Zombie Burlesque
Get ready to travel back in time at this one-of-a-kind Vegas show produced by the fabulous writers who brought you VEGAS! The Show. With your Zombie Burlesque tickets, you’ll be transported to the year 1958, just as the undead have taken over. Will the zombies and the humans be able to coexist?
The Zombie Burlesque story starts at a time when these zany creatures have invaded the United States. The fearless President agrees to allow the zombies to stay on American soil so long as they can promise a peaceful coexistence. As an act of good faith, the zombies open the doors to Club Z, previously an undead-only venue, to the living. This is where the fun begins.
The Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Inside Club Z, these gorgeous burlesque zombies will perform musical numbers and choreographed dances reminiscent of your favorite horror films. From comedy, to dancing, to singing, these zombies can do it all! The skilled performers will have you gasping in awe as they complete seamless aerial numbers all while dressed in the fashions of the undead.
Your hilarious MC will guide you through the night, keeping an upbeat attitude and even handing out free jello shots for those who would like one. Inside the intimate V Theater at Planet Hollywood, you’ll really feel like part of the show no matter where you’re sitting.
While Zombie Burlesque may not be the first show that comes to mind when you think of must-see performances in Las Vegas, we promise it won’t disappoint. The multi-talented performers will wow you in more ways than one, and you’ll be laughing and smiling the entire 75 minutes.
Tips for visiting
- Pick up your tickets as early as possible for the best seat options
- This show is intended for a mature audience, and is typically suggested for those 18 years and older
- Don’t be afraid to interact! The V Theater makes for an intimate setting, and the zombies are more than happy to incorporate you – the audience – into the show
- Burlesque shows are defined as a performance based on literary or dramatic texts intended to cause laughter through caricatures of the serious works
- The zombie performers are trained in all types of dance – classical, jazz, hip hop, modern, swing, and more
Your pass includes Zombie Burlesque tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at either the Saxe Theater or V Theater box office. Your pass grants you general admission seating only on the day of the show. Please pick up your tickets as early as possible for same-day shows. No phone reservations accepted.
Nightly at 8:30 pm, dark Sundays.
Show schedules are subject to change.
V Theater: Box office open 9am - 10:30pm
Saxe Theater: Box office open 9am - 9:30pm
You may only go to one show per day (excluding Blue Man Group) when using the All-Inclusive Pass.
You can upgrade to VIP seating for an additional cost directly at the Box Office.
V Theater, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
3363 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Reviews for Zombie Burlesque