Las Vegas Explorer Pass Online Guide
Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, the city where the party never stops, but what happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay in Vegas. The Las Vegas Explorer Pass® is your ticket to an unforgettable trip with all the best attractions, tours, shows, and activities. The Vegas Strip consists of 4.2 miles of casinos, hotels, restaurants, and things to do and is one of the most visited destinations in the world. Be sure to spend a little time outside when visiting The Strip, the iconic city skyline is made up of lots of unique architecture.
Choose attractions as you go and take your time. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days. Choose from over 10 popular Las Vegas Strip attractions and shows, including Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, Vegas Rockstar Club Tour, High Roller at The LINQ, The Stratosphere, The Ultimate Variety Show at V Theater, and more.
Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. For special offers at shops and restaurants, show your pass to your server or cashier.
Good to Know
- Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, you have 30 days to use your pass. You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire.
- You may visit an attraction once per the life of the pass, unless otherwise noted.
About this Guide
- To get the most out of this guide, enable location services in your browser.
- You'll see this symbol on the Details tab, next to the approximate time it takes to visit an attraction.
- Attractions displaying this icon may close or have varied hours of operation during winter.
These are a few questions we hear from customers regularly. If you have a question not answered here, please get in touch:
- Toll-free within the US: +1 800‑887‑9103
- Toll-free within UK: +44 0800 090 3140
- Toll-free within Australia: +61 1800 316950
- From other countries: +1 617 671 1001
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 9 pm EST
- Sat - Sun: 9 am - 6 pm EST
- How do I activate my pass?
- Easy: simply visit your first attraction!
- How do I use my pass?
- Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- I purchased multiple passes, how do I use them at attractions?
- You will need to show the individual passes for each member of your party at attractions to get in.
- When can I visit attractions?
- You can visit most attractions during their normal operating hours. Please read attraction information for specific hours and closings.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- A few attractions require reservations. Check each attraction's details for more information.
- When does my pass expire?
- You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire. Once activated, your Pass will be valid for 30 days.
- Which attractions do I need to make a reservation for?
- Contact Vegas Rockstar Tours and Grand Canyon Tour Company to make a reservation.
- What is daytime-only admission to the High Roller at the LINQ and Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas?
- For these attractions, your pass is valid only before 6:00 pm.
- Are there any 21+ attractions?
- Yes, Señor Frogs Open Bar and both Vegas Rockstar Tours are for adults 21 and older. A Valid ID is required for entry.
With lots of options for transportation, getting around Downtown and Las Vegas Boulevard, also known as “The Strip”, is easy.
Most Las Vegas attractions are located along The Strip which is just over 4 miles long in length and very flat making it easily walkable.
The most popular way to get around Las Vegas is the affordable and reliable RTC bus system. There are 2 major bus lines: the Deuce bus line runs along The Strip 24-hours/ day with stops at most resorts while the SDX bus line (Strip & Downtown Express) provides express service with fewer stops along The Strip from 9:00 am - midnight.
Big Bus Las Vegas also offers convenient, hop-on hop-off service along The Strip and through Downtown. The tour is complete with fun and entertaining guides who provide informative narration along the route. It’s a great way to get around and see the top sights.
The Las Vegas Monorail train runs the length of The Strip from MGM Grand to SLS Las Vegas. Hours of operation are 7:00 AM – 2:00 am Monday – Thursday and 7:00 am – 3:00 am Friday – Sunday.
Taxis are another option for getting around but are pricey. Taxis are not allowed to stop on the street so they can be found waiting outside of hotels and casinos which means that lines can be long, so expect a wait.
There is no on street parking and traffic can be bad so a car is not recommended for getting around Downtown and The Strip but is great for getting to destinations beyond Downtown.