Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours tickets
Every city has its’ secrets and Hollywood is no exception. Red Line Tours has the perfect product for exploring Hollywood’s secrets with the Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour ... what most tours miss. Red Line Tours takes you through movie locations that stared A-List Celebrities (Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more), you will visit legendary movie palaces including Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre and the TCL Chinese Theatre, Red Line Tours will help you find your favorite Celebrity’s star as you walk the Walk of Fame, you will even visit the best spot in Hollywood for viewing the Hollywood Sign. Go inside the Egyptian Theatre normally closed to the public. Place your hands and feet onto your favorite celebrity’s prints at the Chinese theater. Walk the actual footsteps of Movie Stars when you visit The Dolby Theatre’s Awards Walk, home to the Academy Awards. This tour changes Hollywood from ordinary to extra-ordinary!
Red Line Tours boasts that this is not only the most authentic tour of Hollywood, but also the only company-operated walking tour of Hollywood- so don’t miss it! Don't get mislead on the fact that this is a walking tour as it's more like a stroll through Hollywood which allows you the opportunities for a close-up personal experience with the landmarks listed below. Remember to make a reservation in advance, particularly in the busy summer months.
The Hollywood Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Here’s a sampling of the sights you’ll see on your Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Walking Tour:
- TCL Chinese Theatre: Open since 1927, this legendary movie palace with its distinctive Chinese pagoda-style roofline is best known for the hundreds of hand and foot prints of Hollywood movie stars both past and present.
- Dolby Theatre/Awards Walk: The crown jewel of Hollywood, is home to the famous Academy Award Ceremony (the Oscars) and its red carpet celebrity arrivals broadcast around the world.
- Walk of Fame: Southern California’s third most visited landmark – guides will reveal the history behind the creation of the Walk of Fame as well as incredible stories about individual stars. Red Line Tours guides will even help you locate your favorite star!
- Hollywood Sign: Learn the story behind this Hollywood icon and photograph it from a special viewing platform designed for that perfect shot.
- Disney's El Capitan Theatre:A fully-restored movie palace that opened in 1926 and is now home to Disney’s movie premieres and open to the public as a state-of-the-art picture palace exclusive to Disney films.
- Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre: Open since 1922, Hollywood’s oldest movie palace is also the birthplace of Hollywood’s red carpet movie premieres.
- Roosevelt Hotel: The legendary Roosevelt hotel has been featured in multiple films, and was the site of the presentation of the 1st Academy Awards ceremony in 1929. The hotel is allegedly haunted by its former patron, Marilyn Monroe.
Red Line Tours’ Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Walking Tour operates seven days a week and is a great way to see the sights of the city up-close and with the added bonus of your own red-shirt clad tour guide on hand to answer your questions. Obviously, don’t forget your comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses!
Choose to use your pass for Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Proceed to ticketing counter and present your pass for express entry.
Reservations recommended during peak tourist season: December 15-January 15, March 15-April 15, and June-September. Go to RedLineTours.com
and click on the "Reserve Now!" button on the Home Page. The Red Line Tours site is smart phone friendly.
Box Office open daily except Academy Awards® Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Seasonal departure start times are listed at redlinetours.com
High season departures: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm.
Low season departure: 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm. 10:00 am and 4:00 pm are the busiest departure times in high season.
Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Academy Awards Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
6708 Hollywood Blvd
(inside courtyard at the Egyptian Theater)
Hollywood, CA 90028
On Hollywood Blvd between Las Palmas and McCadden Place just east of Highland Avenue. Parking is available at the Hollywood & Highland Complex at Hollywood Blvd and Highland Avenue. $2 for up to four hours. After that, regular rates apply. Other area lots are $5 to $10 on Selma and Las Palmas, Cherokee.
Hollywood and Highland Metro Stop
Reviews for Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours