1-Hour Hollywood Trolley Tour tickets
Sightseeing is especially fun with this double-decker trolley tour. Departing from the famous Kodak Theatre, you'll see the Walk of Fame, Hollywood sign, legendary theaters, Sunset Strip and numerous other top sites. Just wear your sunglasses to look like a star!
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
1-Hour Hollywood Trolley Tour is pure fun! Make the most of your trip to this star-studded city with a trip aboard a brightly-colored, double-decker trolley that takes you to the coolest spots. Skip the rental car and STILL see all the best sights, in the company of a well-versed tour guide who can give you the ins and outs of the city. Departing from the legendary Dolby Theatre (Formerly Kodak Theatre), your Starline Hollywood Double Decker 1-Hour Hollywood Trolley Tour will take you around Hollywood, hitting all the cinematic hotspots and locations that you’ll recognize from countless pop-culture moments. So put on your glamour shades and get ready for some serious star-gazing!
Here’s a look at the highlights of this hour-long excursion:
- Walk of Fame: See the stars….or at least the star shapes on a sidewalk where the prints of various celebrity body parts have been forever memorialized in stone….a cool experience nonetheless!
- Dolby Theatre (Formerly Kodak Theatre): The crown jewel of Hollywood, this complex is the home of the annual Academy Awards, and seats a staggering 3,401 people.
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: Open since 1927, this legendary Asian-inspired venue has been a cornerstone of Hollywood for over 75 years.
- Egyptian Theatre: Open since 1922, this grand motion picture theatre was inspired by an Egyptian craze that swept the nation after the discovery of King Tutankhamen’s tomb the same year.
- Capitol Records: Very recognizable headquarters of the first record company based on the West Coast.
- Hollywood Sign: See it in person with Starline Tours!
- The Pantages Theatre: A palatial Art Deco theater built in 1930.
- Paramount Studios: America’s oldest existing film studio. Founded in 1912, it is consistently ranked as one of the top-grossing film studios.
- Melrose Avenue: The star-lined shopping, dining and entertainment district of Los Angeles, starting at Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Beverly Center: An eight-story shopping structure featuring many staple American department stores and high-end retailers. This center also features prominently in many films and pop-culture references.
- Sunset Strip: The 1.5 mile stretch of Sunset Boulevard that is known as a regular hangout for celebrities and rock stars.
- Whiskey a Go Go: A famous and historic nightclub located on the Sunset Strip.
- Guitar Center RockWalk: A musical hall of fame that honors artists by featuring their hand prints engraved in cement blocks.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on 1-Hour Hollywood Trolley Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Redeem your Pass at the Starline kiosk in Hollywood. Starline will validate your parking ticket if you have a Build Your Own Pass. The validation is good for the first 2 hours of parking for a set fee.
Entrance to this underground parking is by Loews Hotel 1755 N.Highland Ave. at Johnny Grant Way, the sign reads "5 Star Public Parking Hollywood & Highland," or from 1754 N. Orange Dr. with the name as above.
Bus departs at 9:30, 12:30, 2:00, & 3:30 (Tues - Sun)
May be closed major U.S. holidays.
Tour departs from Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Starline will validate parking in the Hollywood and Highland garage. The validation price is $2 for two hours. The garage is underneath the Hollywood and Highland Center, and accessible from Orange Drive (the side street). Bring your parking ticket to Starline for validation. The parking lot right beside Grauman's Chinese Theatre does not validate.
6925 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Grauman's Chinese Theatre is located at the northeast corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Orange Drive, just west of Highland Avenue, and just 11 blocks west of the corner of Hollywood and Vine. From the Hollywood (101) Freeway, take the Hollywood Boulevard exit, then go west on Hollywood Boulevard 1 1/2 miles, to just past Highland Avenue (and just before Orange Drive). The theater will be on your right (north) side.
Reviews for 1-Hour Hollywood Trolley Tour