Self-Guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA tickets
Go where the tour buses can’t and pedal past homes of famous celebrities and recognizable sights from iconic films throughout Beverly Hills and Bel-Air on this self-guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour.
You’ll get a feel for what life is like for the residents of these affluent LA neighborhoods while getting to know the area itself. You’ll be riding through tons of celebrity hotspots so do as the paparazzi do and be sure to bring a camera—you never know who you might spot out for a stroll or running errands.
Sights you’ll see on the 3-hour, 12-mile loop include:
- West Hollywood, home to the Sunset Strip and lots of famous nightclubs
- Marilyn Monroe’s old apartment
- Greystone Mansion and public park as featured in countless films
- Michael Jackson’s last house
- Spadena House, also known as the Witch’s House, designed by Hollywood art director Harry Oliver
- Rodeo Drive, both a luxury shopping destination and major LA attraction
- Beverly Hills Sign
- Pacific Design Center
- And more
Tour includes a 4-hour high end hybrid bike rental ($8.50 after 4 hours), detailed map, helmet and safety vest.
The Go Los Angeles Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Your pass includes Self-Guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Reservations encouraged but last minute walk-ins are welcome, come on by…” To make a reservation please call 323-796-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include your go card number. We offer free parking behind our shop.
Daily, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
8250 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Reviews for Self-Guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA