Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier tickets
Visit a California classic and get access to unlimited rides and fun at the famous Pacific Park, an amusement park built right on the Santa Monica Pier over the Pacific Ocean.
Take a spin on the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel and enjoy the bird’s-eye-view of the surfers and ocean below, take a ride on the “West Coaster,” the park’s steel roller coaster of a thrill ride, get a feel for surfing on “Inkie’s Wave Jumper,” a rotating ride that simulates actual waves, and more.
The Go Los Angeles Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Pacific Park highlights include:
- Inkie’s Wave Jumper: a surf simulation ride that rotates letting riders jump up and down and bounce as if they were actually riding a wave.
- Inkie’s Pirate Ship: board the exhilarating pirate ship ride that lifts you up and down as if on rough seas.
- West Coaster: the only West Coast, oceanfront, steel roller coaster located on a pier over the Pacific Coastline.
- Pacific Plunge: a 9-story tower ride that makes you feel completely weightless as it whizzes you 150-feet over the Santa Monica Bay in a 10-seat gondola before dropping you in a freefall.
- Frog Hopper: this ride bounces young riders straight up and down to heights of 18-feet taking some exciting plunges.
When you’re ready to take a break from the rides, take part in a little friendly-competition with some of the park’s carnival-style games (please note: games may cost extra), like “Wac-A-Mole,” “Riptide Ring Toss,” “Break A Plate,” and more. Winners can even take home prizes you can win as souvenirs.
Your pass includes Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the any ticket booth at Pacific Park to receive your Unlimited Ride Wristband. Each guest must present a valid ride card or wristband to go on the rides at Pacific Park. Children under 3 years of age ride free with a paying adult ONLY on the Pacific Wheel. All riders must adhere to safety guidelines posted at the entrance of each ride location.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is open 365 days a year. The Park’s operating hours vary by season and may change due to inclement weather or special events. Prior to visiting, be sure to check the website
or call (310) 260 8744 ext 0 for the current operating schedule.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is open 365 days a year. The Park's operating hours vary by season and may change due to inclement weather or special events.
Convenient and affordable parking is available through the City of Santa Monica's beach parking lots located on and adjacent to the Pier. Hours vary seasonally; call to verify operating hours.
380 Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, CA 90401
I-10 west to Santa Monica. Take 4th St/5th St. exit, turn right 1 block to Colorado Street. Turn left on Colorado Street, 1/4 mile to the Pier.
Metro: LA Metro Buses # 4/304, 33/333, 20, 720, Big Blue Bus.
The Expo Line stops at 4th St. and Colorado Ave, about a 10 minute walk from the Pier. Walk west down Colorado Ave to arrive.
Reviews for Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier