Admission NOT included on 1 or 2-day cards. The Go Los Angeles Card is accepted for gate admission until 5:30 pm. Once inside the park all guests are welcome to stay until closing. Valid once per life of card.
Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience! Your Universal Studios Hollywood™ ticket includes 1 visit per life of your Go Los Angeles Card. No black out dates; use it any day of the week, any day of the year.
A visit to Universal Studios Hollywood™ is the best way to experience all your favorite movies like never before.
Go behind the scenes on the World Famous Studio Tour to explore real film sets where Hollywood movies are made.
Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, and experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magic and excityment at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
The Go Los Angeles Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility,
Rides and attractions:
What to expect:
- Studio Tour: no visit to Hollywood is complete without taking a tour of an active studio. Universal Studios offers an immersive and exciting tour through 4 acres of the historic, yet still active, studio lot so you can see where some of your favorite movies and TV shows are filmed (you might even see some of your favorite actors on set!). Board the tram and take in the scenery as Jimmy Fallon narrates the tour. Hold on tight—you might find yourself face-to-face with an agitated King Kong 3-D . ’You’ll want to hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, , Fast & Furious-Supercharged, a high-speed chase that catapults you into the high-stakes underground world of fast cars and international crime cartels.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: join Gru, his daughters, and the mischievously entertaining Minions in Gru’s latest scheme in this action-packed 3D ride. You might have to step in when Gru’s plans go awry and things take a wacky twist before ending with a dance party, of course.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™: Explore the mysteries of HogwartsTM castle, visit the shops of HogsmeadeTM, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden JourneyTM and Flight of the HippogriffTM that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
- Kung Fu Panda: enter another level of awesomeness at Universal Studios Hollywood with its brand-new multisensory attraction, as you join master Po on an unstoppable adventure of awesomeness destined to stimulate your senses, exercise your wit and unlock the hero within through the power of kung fu.
- AMC’s Walking Dead Attraction: Enter the horrifying world of the daytime experience and battle your way through nightmarish hordes of hungry walkers from AMC’s hit TV series.
- Jurassic Park® – The Ride: cool off and make a splash on this thrilling river raft style ride. You’ll encounter dinosaurs in their natural jungle habitats as you coast along the river. It all culminates with a run-in with a T-rex and an 84-foot plunge. Come experience the attraction before it goes extinct on September 3rd.
- Transformers™: The Ride-3D: Based on the popular movie franchise, this mind-blowing new TRANSFORMERS™ adventure puts you in the middle of the ultimate war zone. Fight alongside Optimus and try to survive as you protect the Allspark from DecepticonsTM over four stories tall. Remember, the future of the human race is counting on you
- The Simpsons Ride™: Join America’s favorite animated family and their friends on an epic adventure through Springfield on this virtual rollercoaster.
- Special Effects Show: Uncover the secrets of Hollywood movie-making in our Special Effects Show, where real Hollywood stunts, practical effects and cutting-edge technology come to life.
Your Universal Studios Hollywood™ tickets include admission to all the attractions and rides within the park. Valid any day of the year.
Universal Studios Hollywood™ is both a theme park and an active studio lot where you can see real sets used to produce movies and TV shows.
Explore the parks’ themed areas and experience your favorite movies and characters in an entirely immersive and action-packed way that goes beyond what you’ve seen on the big screen.
Tips for visiting Universal Studios Hollywood™:
- Get to the park early in the day to avoid the largest crowds.
- Go on the Studio Tour – it’s included with your Universal Studios Hollywood™ tickets!
- Check out the views from the Lower Lot Escalator.
- Buying a Go Los Angeles Card gives you the flexibility to visit the park any day, no need to schedule your visit in advance.
- Download the Official Studios Hollywood™ mobile app – you’ll get a helpful park map, can check on estimated wait times at rides, and more.
- There are 18 hidden artifacts from The Walking Dead in The Walking Dead Attraction – can you spot them?
- 1.5 million gallons of water are used in Jurassic Park® – The Ride.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner
Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18) Kung
Fu Panda © 2018 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. The
Walking Dead © 2018 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and
are used with permission. © 2018 Hasbro. © 2018 DreamWorks, LLC and
Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. THE SIMPSONS TM &
©2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
©2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
with Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket available on 3, 5, and 7-Day Passes.
Skip the lines! Redeem your pass at the front gate turnstiles. Skip the ticket booth lines and go directly to the guest entrance. Also, you can upgrade to a Universal Express™ ticket (based on availability) when you get to Universal Studios Hollywood™ for an additional fee. You’ll get one-time Universal Express™ access to each attraction and priority seating at each show.
Your Go Los Angeles Card will be accepted for a one-time visit only general admission. Not valid on 1 or 2 day cards.
Park hours vary depending on season, please click here
for hours of operation.
Valid once per life of card. Universal Studios Hollywood one-time visit included exclusively on 3, 4, 5, and 7 day cards only.
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Metro: Take Red Line North Hollywood train to Universal City Station.
Reviews for Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket