Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science tickets
Visit the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (formerly the Miami Museum of Science) – an aquarium, planetarium, and science museum – all under one roof.
The Miami & The Keys Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Centrally located in downtown Miami’s waterfront Museum Park, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science explores the fundamentals of science through immersive and educational exhibits.
You’ll get to explore the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science’s state-of-the-art planetarium, three-level aquarium complex, and many exhibitions that examine a wide range of topics, including: the science and connections behind living ecosystems, the human body and mind, space exploration, the frontiers of innovation and technology, and more.
Exhibit highlights include:
- Aquarium: this three-level aquarium studies aquatic life from the depths of South Florida’s ecosystems and beyond, including sharks, rays, colorful fish, jellies, and more.
- Frost Planetarium: take a thrilling and immersive tour of galaxies far away in outer space, swim through a coral reef, and slide down a double helix in the large, nearly 360-degree Frost Planetarium – one of the most advanced planetariums of its kind in the US.
- MeLaβ: explore how the human body and mind work together and how your lifestyle and daily choices and habits can make it work more efficiently in this interactive exhibit where you become the test subject.
- River of Grass: take a closer look at one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world: the Everglades, located right in Southern Florida, in this fascinating indoor/outdoor interactive exhibit.
- LASERsHOW: learn about the physics of light during an entertaining and informative audiovisual laser show environment.
- Feathers to the Stars: follow the astounding story of flight – from feathered dinosaurs, to brilliant feats of human ingenuity, to the adventure of future space travel.
- And more
The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums, is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution and a member of the Association of Science and Technology Centers.
Choose to use your pass for Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Please present your pass to the museum box office.
Daily, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Open 365 days-a-year
Passes are valid for museum general admission only, which includes access to the museum’s exhibitions and aquarium. Tickets to Frost Planetarium shows will be available at the museum’s onsite Ticket Center for $7 per show. Special exhibitions may also be available for an additional fee. Tickets are valid for during normal museum operating hours and do not apply to special events.
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is located at 1101 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33132, between the Arsht Center and AmericanAirlines Arena. From Biscayne Blvd, head east at 11th Street. The museum is in Museum Park next to the Pérez Art Museum Miami.
By Metromover: Frost Science is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance. Visit Miami-Dade Transit to view a full map of stations and information.
By Metrobus: Museum Park is serviced by several bus routes. Visit Miami-Dade Transit to view bus schedules, connections and transit directions.
By Miami Trolley: Museum Park is serviced by the Biscayne trolley route, with a stop on Biscayne Boulevard, just north of NE 10 Street. Visit Miami Trolley for a full list of route maps and information.
Reviews for Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science