Please note, parking is $10.00
Jungle Island tickets
Jungle Island, one of the most popular attractions in South Florida, is an eco-adventure park located between Downtown Miami and South Beach. Open since 1936, Jungle Island is a landmark in the area and has been recently renovated for an even better and more exciting adventure experience.
The Go Miami Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
With your Jungle Island tickets, you’ll have access to plenty of animal encounters with all the friendly critters that call the park home. Learn more about lemurs and sloths and other endangered species at one of the many animal shows that run throughout the day.
You can also check out Neo Splash, the new pop-up water park experience with slides over 60 feet long. On a hot day, it’s the perfect way to cool off while enjoying the outdoors. From behind the scenes VIP tours to exciting animal shows and everything in between, a trip to Jungle Island is guaranteed to be a favorite for everyone in the family.
- Explore all the animal exhibits and learn more about the adorable critters from experts
- See daily animal shows and talks
- Join a guided walk through the newly renovated park
- Splash around at Neo Splash, the pop-up water park
Tips for visiting:
- If you’re brave, check out Aerodium, Jungle Island’s new indoor skydiving experience for an additional fee
- Don’t forget to pack your camera – you won’t want to miss any of the photo ops
- Jungle Island was recently renovated this year and has tons of new attractions and exhibits to enjoy
Your pass includes Jungle Island tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass for admission at any of the ticket windows.
Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Open 365 days a year
Please note, parking is $10 and is not included with your pass.
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail
Miami, FL 33132
Jungle Island is located in the heart of Miami, off of I-395(MacArthur Causeway) between Downtown Miami and South Beach.
Take the S Bus (South)
Reviews for Jungle Island