Miami & The Keys Explorer Pass Online Guide
Welcome to sunny South Florida. In addition to white sand beaches and turquoise waters, South Florida features a unique combination of history, art, adventure, and unforgettable fun. The South Florida Explorer Pass® is your pass to all the best attractions, tours, and activities in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and the Keys.
Choose attractions as you go and take your time. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days. Choose from over 25 top attractions, including the Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island, Big Bus Miami 48 Hour Pass, Duck Tours South Beach, CityView Trolley, Key West Conch Train Tour, a snorkel adventure, and more. #BestVacationEver
Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. For special offers at shops and restaurants, show your pass to your server or cashier.
Good to Know
- Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, you have 30 days to use your pass. You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire.
- You may visit an attraction once per the life of the pass, unless otherwise noted.
About this Guide
- To get the most out of this guide, enable location services in your browser.
- You'll see this symbol on the Details tab, next to the approximate time it takes to visit an attraction.
- Attractions displaying this icon may close or have varied hours of operation during winter.
These are a few questions we hear from customers regularly. If you have a question not answered here, please get in touch:
- Toll-free within the US: 800‑887‑9103
- Toll-free within UK: 0800 090 3140
- From other countries: +1 617 671 1001
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 9 pm EST
- Sat - Sun: 9 am - 6 pm EST
- How do I activate my pass?
- Easy: simply visit your first attraction!
- How do I use my pass?
- Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- I purchased multiple passes, how do I use them at attractions?
- You will need to show the individual passes for each member of your party at attractions to get in.
- When can I visit attractions?
- You can visit most attractions during their normal operating hours. Please read attraction information for specific hours and closings.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- A few attractions require reservations. Check each attraction's details for more information.
- When does my pass expire?
- You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire. Once activated, your Pass will be valid for 30 days.
- How does the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off 48-Hour Pass work?
- Your Miami & The Keys Explorer Pass entitles you to one 48-Hour Pass per card. Prior to boarding, pick up your ticket for the Hop-On Hop-Off tour at the designated pick up location.
South Florida is made up of many areas along the east coast of Florida, including West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, the Everglades, and the Florida Keys.
A car is the easiest and most convenient way to get around South Florida. Public transportation is available in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and the Keys but service can be unreliable and slow, particularly to areas outside of each city’s downtown. Within each destination, many areas are easily walkable, cyclist friendly, and have fun Hop-On Hop-Off tours so you can park your car and go exploring for the day.
Most major destinations along the east coast of South Florida are accessible via U.S. Route 1, also known as the Overseas Highway, which runs all the way from Northern Maine, through Florida and the Keys ending in Key West at mile marker 0.