City Rambler Walk Through History Tour tickets
Travel through time and learn all there is to know about New York City.
What your City Rambler Walk Through History ticket includes
- A 3-hour guided tour through several NYC neighborhoods
- Two chances to go on a self-guided exploration at South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center
- Three different costumed guides to provide a historical background on famous landmarks and sights
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Take a tour through New York City and experience the beauty of the present and the past. On this 3-hour guided tour of NYC’s storied neighborhoods, you’ll learn everything you ever wanted to know about the city that never sleeps.
As if you are traveling through time, your guides will take you on a journey through three different eras. Each time you shift to a new era, a new costume-clad guide will appear to give you the rundown on everything from famous figures to famous landmarks.
Start in Lower Manhattan – where it all began – and journey all the way to the famous South Street Seaport. At two points during the tour, you’ll be able to walk off and do some solo exploring. Take your time and get to know the area with ease – you’ll be able to hop on about an hour later with the next tour.
City Rambler Walk Through History Tour Highlights
- Lower Manhattan – start here for the very beginning, when Lower Manhattan was just a Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam. Pass by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the “Fearless Girl” statue, and learn about the ambitious writers, traders, and politicians of the past.
- Financial District – get an up close and personal look at the NYSE building, Federal, and Trinity Church.
- 9/11 Memorial – pay tribute to the victims who lost their life on the fateful day of the attacks in front of the gorgeous manmade waterfalls. Hear stories of heroism, sacrifice, and the rebuilding of that New York spirit.
- One World Observatory – marvel at the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
- Stone Street – check out the first-ever cobblestone paved street circa 1658. Today, the street is packed with tables, canopies, and tourists moving at the hectic pace of NYC locals.
- South Street Seaport – see where Thomas Edison, Butch Cassidy, and Theodore Roosevelt used to hang out. The South Street Seaport is always abuzz with seamen, docked ships, and delicious cuisine.
Did you know?
- One World Observatory stands at 1,776 feet tall.
- Federal Hall is where George Washington was sworn in as the first President of the United States.
- Trinity Church is one of the richest parishes in the world, with assets estimated at $2billion.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on City Rambler Walk Through History Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your mobile or printed voucher to City Rambler supervisor upon arrival. ID may be requested at time of check in.
- Go to www.CityRamblerNYC.com
- Choose your date and time.
- Select Explorer Pass ticket type and enter quantity of attendees.
- Enter your information.
- Confirmation will be sent via email provided.
April-October: Daily departures at 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 12:30 pm.
November-March: Daily departures at 9:30 am and 11:00 am.
Tour operates rain or shine; dress weather appropriate. Comfortable footwear recommended.
Meeting Point: 2 Wall Street (TD Bank)
The Northeast corner of Broadway and Wall Street, across from Trinity Church.
Reviews for City Rambler Walk Through History Tour