Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-Hour Ride Wristband tickets
Get four hours of theme park fun and unlimited rides at Luna Park at historic Coney Island, a classic New York City experience.
From wild to mild, Luna Park has thrill rides everyone will enjoy. With the Ride Wristband, you’ll get four hours of unlimited rides on most rides throughout the park.
The New York Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Popular rides include:
- Steeplechase: an old-fashioned horse-themed roller coaster with seats that are designed to imitate the free-ride feel of horse racing through a series of jumps, dips, and turns
- Brooklyn Flyer: this classic theme park ride features two-seater swings and lifts riders up, high above ground for a spinny swing ride
- Power Surge: this high-thrill level ride features a combination of flips, twists, spins, and turns for a daredevil-only, energy-jolting ride
- Wild River: this water based ride features a surprising 40 foot drop with a big splash
- Endeavor: looks like an innocent Ferris wheel, but packs a whole-lotta thrill with open air, suspended passenger seats that spin upside down at a rapid pace
- And lots more
Choose to use your pass for Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-Hour Ride Wristband tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Present your pass at the Guest Services window at the park entrance.
November-March. Note: While Luna Park is open on Memorial Day, Mermaid Parade Day and July 4th, we advise that you visit on an alternate day due to capacity restraints and difficulty entering the park.
The rides wristband includes unlimited turns on most rides throughout the park. However, the following rides are excluded from the wristband: Coney Island Cyclone, Thunderbolt roller coaster, Sling Shoot, Zenobio, and the B&B Carousel.
Weather may affect operating hours of the park.
1000 Surf Avenue (Guest Services Window)
Brooklyn, New York 11224
From the Belt Parkway West: Exit 7B at Ocean Parkway. Go onto Shore Parkway then make a left onto Ocean Parkway. Ocean Parkway will then turn into Surf Avenue.
From the Belt Parkway East: Exit 6 at Cropsey Ave/Coney Island. Make a slight left onto Shore Parkway. Make slight left onto Bay 52nd Street. Make first right on Cropsey (Cropsey becomes West 17th Street). Make left onto Surf Avenue.
By Subway: Q and F trains to West 8th Street Station; D, F, N and Q to the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.
Reviews for Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-Hour Ride Wristband