Luna Park at Coney Island: 24 Ride Pass tickets
Enjoy a full day of theme park fun and unlimited access to 24 different rides at Luna Park at historic Coney Island, a classic New York City experience.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
From wild to mild, Luna Park has rides everyone will enjoy. The 24 Ride Pass will get you a full day of unlimited rides on up to 24 rides throughout the park (children under 48" get unlimited access to 20 rides).
Popular rides include:
- Steeplechase: an old-fashioned horse-themed roller coaster with seats that are designed to imitate the free-ride feel of horse racing through a series of jumps, dips, and turns.
- Brooklyn Flyer: this classic theme park ride features two-seater swings and lifts riders up, high above ground for a spinny swing ride.
- Power Surge: this high-thrill level ride features a combination of flips, twists, spins, and turns for a daredevil-only, energy-jolting ride.
- Wild River: this water-based ride features a surprising 40-foot drop with a big splash.
- Endeavor: looks like an innocent Ferris wheel, but packs a whole-lotta thrill with open air, suspended passenger seats that spin upside down at a rapid pace.
- And lots more!
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Luna Park at Coney Island: 24 Ride Pass tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your pass at the Guest Services window at the park entrance.
For full list of hours visit LunaParkNYC.com.
Please note: due to a private event, Luna Park will have abbreviated hours of operation on Saturday, June 9th. The park will be open to the public from 2:00 pm-12:00 am (midnight), returning to regular hours of operation Sunday, June 10th.
November-March. Note: While Luna Park is open on Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Mermaid Parade Day and July 4th, we advise that you visit on alternate days due to capacity restraints and difficulty entering the park.
The 24 Ride Pass includes unlimited turns on up to 24 rides throughout the park. However, the following rides are excluded from the 24 Ride Pass: Coney Island Cyclone, Thunderbolt roller coaster, Sling Shoot, Zenobio, Go Karts, and the B&B Carousel.
Weather may affect operating hours of the park.
100 Surf Ave (Guest Services window)
Brooklyn, NY 11224
From the Belt Parkway West: Exit 7B at Ocean Parkway. Go onto Shore Parkway then make a left onto Ocean Parkway. Ocean Parkway will then turn into Surf Avenue.
From the Belt Parkway East: Exit 6 at Cropsey Ave/Coney Island. Make a slight left onto Shore Parkway. Make a slight left onto Bay 52nd Street. Make first right on Cropsey (Cropsey becomes West 17th Street). Make left onto Surf Avenue.
By Subway: Q and F trains to West 8th Street Station; D, F, N and Q to the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.
Reviews for Luna Park at Coney Island: 24 Ride Pass