The Museum of the City of New York tickets
Visit The Museum of the City of New York (MCNY), a museum that exclusively focuses on the art and history of New York City, one of the most ‘New York things to do’ when visiting and learning about the city.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
You’ll get to see paintings, drawings, prints, textiles, furniture, antique toys, photographs, and more—all depicting the lives and culture of the people of New York City. The museum is home to over 1.5 million items, artifacts, and objects the majority of which are dated from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
What’s included with your Museum of the City of New York ticket:
- General admission to all exhibits
Exhibit highlights include:
- Theater Collection: showcases treasures from NYC theater production dating all the way back to 1785! The collection contains materials like annotated scripts, articles, contracts, memorabilia, and more from famous Broadway productions and personalities alike.
- Paintings & Sculpture: see depictions of what New York City life and architecture looked like in the early 18th century to today with works of art from the likes of Gilbert Stuart, John Trumbull, John Wesley Jarvis, and more.
- Costume & Textiles: a fascinating interpretation of clothing not only as a medium of aesthetic but also of social status and commentary. Browse the museum’s forefront collection of New York City-centric attire and see the aesthetic evolution of fashion and learn about factors that contribute to trends.
- Prints & Photographs: explore New York’s photographic evolution and the proliferation of photography as a medium of documentation with the museum’s over 22,000 images that chronicle New York life from 1892 through 1942.
- And more.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on The Museum of the City of New York tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your pass at the admission desk for entry.
Daily, 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
220 Fifth Ave at 103rd Street
New York, NY 10029
2, 3 to Central Park North/110th Street station;
6 to 103rd Street station
Reviews for The Museum of the City of New York